First half thread: Wk 6 Bills at Texans, 1 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, BillsRdue said:

Wow, on track for less than 100 yds passing again. And I thought Tyrod's 200 was miserable in.a passing league.  

Why isn’t McDemermott accountable for this years brutal performance so far. I mean this looks like high school ball. The ownership, fans and media need to call McDermott out. Embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

What does Paris have to do with anything? And enough with the curse crap.  Grow up. This team is not cursed it just has no talent on offense.

Too long to explain. Believe me, I’m a grown up. The offense sucks. I get it, but how I whine is grown up. It’s not gonna be pretty this year. Period. I just pray to see progress. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Jets have managed 17 points in 2 quarters of football thus far fwiw ,  Bills have what , 13 points in 8 quarters ? 

Shutout the 2nd half against the Viks -2

Shutout against the Packers - 4

13 pts against the Titans - 4

SHutout this first half - 2

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

39 seconds and 3 timeouts and we have zero chance of doing anything.  

I understand protecting the kid, but this I don't understand:

If you wanted a QB who could manage a game, then why not draft Rosen.  He doesn't have Allen's arm, but he came in presumably more game ready.

If you choose to draft Allen, why not let him sling it in that situation?  If you buy a high performance engine, you take it out for a drive on the open road once in a while

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Too long to explain. Believe me, I’m a grown up. The offense sucks. I get it, but how I whine is grown up. It’s not gonna be pretty this year. Period. I just pray to see progress. 

No kidding.  But stop talking about curses.  You sound like a child.  If you actually believe the Bill's are cursed you need to talk to someone.  Just like the Red Sox were cursed right?

this is beyond a lack of talent situation with the offense. u have to coach what you have. you dont need great talent to score when you have a 1st and 5 from the opponents 30 when you have a great FG kicker. You just have to be not stupid

• Like (+1) 1