First half thread: Wk 6 Bills at Texans, 1 pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Hot take: Allen's throws themselves have been more or less pretty good today. His pocket presence sucks. 

Poor pocket presence and vision.  Still holding the ball way too long. Daboll making stupid decisions stopping JJ. Just fire Crossman after the game.  Be done with him and this sorry ST unit. This game should be 0-0 at half.

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

Go do something else if you want. It’s disappointing, but that goes with the curse. Be glad you’re not in Paris watching on a laptop in a dark corner somewhere? 

What does Paris have to do with anything? And enough with the curse crap.  Grow up. This team is not cursed it just has no talent on offense.

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Poor pocket presence and vision.  Still holding the ball way too long. Daboll making stupid decisions stopping JJ. Just fire Crossman after the game.  Be done with him and this sorry ST unit. This game should be 0-0 at half.

I'm not sure why Mills completely ignored JJ on that sack. Didn't even look at him

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

OH MY GOD, McDermott doesn't even use one of his timeouts?

Seriously, could someone organize an expedition to go and find this man's testicles? 

I nominate you for that search. ?

As an honest question to anyone who has watched the All-22: when we run a pass play over 20 yards, are our receivers capable of getting open? Again, serious question as I don't know the answer. 

Given the stagnant offense, I just don't understand why you don't keep pounding the ball and then take deep(er) shots to try to stretch the field? It's not like it could get any worse. The kid has a rocket arm, let him use it. What's the worst, a 50 yard pick? Our special teams isn't helping anyways. Just as good as a punt and we can't move the ball more than 8 yards any ways. 

Edited by Vertig0

I know this season is all about Allen's development, but he ain't developing. At what point do we begin to conclude that Allen is not and will never be an NFL QB?

Edited by Dr. K