Allen is going to have a big day

JerseyBills

3 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

He has no help.  None.  No receivers making incredible catches.  No great rushes.

Allen is bad right now, but he looks worse because he has to do everything.

I agree. But just his mechanics and mental processing of defenses is terrible and while some better WR would help , I don't think it helps as much as ppl think , Allen looks way over his head

Allen’s gonna have a big day....on the ground. Seriously tho....he sucks. I’d rather see him stand in the pocket and fire off incomplete passes than scramble for 3 yards. How’s he develop that way? We had a QB who scrambled and he was (pun include) ran out of town. Allen isn’t showing **** signs of progression or development. He’s quick to take  his eyes off receivers, not look down field, and pull it and run. That’s not getting better, he’s easily the worst of all the rookies playing now. He sucks and McBeane doesn’t know what to do to make him any better 

6 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I agree. But just his mechanics and mental processing of defenses is terrible and while some better WR would help , I don't think it helps as much as ppl think , Allen looks way over his head

Oh I agree.  He's still been bad.  But mechanics and processing are better when you have confidence and get into a rhythm with the rest of the offense.

Allen’s gonna have a big day....on the ground. Seriously tho....he sucks. I’d rather see him stand in the pocket and fire off incomplete passes than scramble for 3 yards. How’s he develop that way? We had a QB who scrambled and he was (pun include) ran out of town. Allen isn’t showing **** signs of progression or development. He’s quick to take  his eyes off receivers, not look down field, and pull it and run. That’s not getting better, he’s easily the worst of all the rookies playing now. He sucks and McBeane doesn’t know what to do to make him any better 

Hahahhaha Nathan Petrrman is so predictable! Quick out pick 6