Quick Fantasy Question

sven233

Hey guys.... Wrong forum, I know and I hate asking these kinds of questions, but with my schedule the way it is today, I need a quick answer. Mods can delete this quickly if they want to. Or, maybe this topic can be used by others that need quick advice as well. 

Should I play a really banged up Peterson who won't have Thompson taking touches away from him or a healthy Shady who doesn't get the ball enough on a bad offense? PPR

Thanks in advance for the help guys. 

Edited by sven233

I have had Shady in there since yesterday, but as much as I hate to say it, the more I think about this game today, I'm wondering how the Bills are even going to move the ball, let alone score. I just wish our offense could show any signs of life to give me more confidence. 

Shady seems to be coming into form. Plus there's a good chance he catches 7+ passes between screens, checkdowns, and extended handoffs (basically those quick swing passes we've used). I haven't paid any attention to AP this year, but I'd probably go with Shady. 

Alright everyone....  Gonna ride with Shady.  Had him in my lineup since last night and I would hate to regret taking him out, especially since he's our guy.

In the end, it may not matter much.  I expect both guys have a chance to put up similar results.  LET'S GO BILLS!!!!