2nd half thread: Wk 6 Bills at Texans, 1 pm on CBS

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

That was the turning point. 

The turning point was when we kept just 2 qb’s on our roster. One being a ‘project rookie’ and the other being a would-be 3rd stringer on a division 3 college football team. 

How management thought Peterman could get the job done will forever make me skeptical of any of their decisions. 

End of the day though, who cares?  This is not a playoff team... and this loss just bumped us up a few picks in the next draft.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t care if he know 1 play. There’s no possibly way Peterman ever should have seen the field again. Ever. Peterman should have been cut the second Anderson was signed. This is what we get.

He's terrible and daboll sucks for basically two Benjamin short outs in three plays  Who is worried about KB going long?  Bad play call, bad read, bad result 

7 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Oh well would have been a good win. But this is not a playoff team. What a waste of a good defense 

The offense is way too terrible for us to be a playoff team. A loss like that would have normally gutted me but I just can't bring myself to care right now. Hopefully Allen is good to next week because he's what this season is all about. Next season we will already have an elite defense and our offense will look completely different. The signs are there.