2nd half thread: Wk 6 Bills at Texans, 1 pm on CBS

I just replayed the illegal formation.  It looks like Pat "useless as breasts on a bull, but somehow a team captain" DiMarco, was on the LOS, covering up Croom, and only giving the Bills 3 in the backfield.  I've been saying this guy is a waste of a roster spot for two years now.  He must have pictures of McD with goats.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

His awareness, particularly on 3rd down, might actually be getting worse. He's not even trying to work past his primary read anymore. 

It's just look at primary receiver, and if he's not open try to run for a 1st down. 

Sadly I have to agree with this. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

Not much we have that's better

I’ll rephrase..  Why are they playing?  I’ve never seen anything go right with DiMarco as a focal point.  I’ve seen stuff go wrong.  Same for Ray Ray. 

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

I just replayed the illegal formation.  It looks like Pat "useless as breasts on a bull, but somehow a team captain" DiMarco, was on the LOS, covering up Croom, and only giving the Bills 3 in the backfield.  I've been saying this guys is a waste of a roster spot for two years now.  He must have pictures of McD with goats.

Maybe a three way with Vlad and Castillo 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1