Pregame thread: Wk 6 Bills at Texans, 1 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

You don't care enough to have an agenda, yet you're here posting about it repeatedly?

Yeah, ok

You need to comprehend then think before you post, you are just flat out wrong. 

Go hassle someone else. 

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

You promised us a big day for Allen.  Maybe you should just stop making predictions.

Allen hasn’t developed at all- if anything he looks worse. I would never say this kid will have a big day. My fear- another QB miss among decades of misses.

2 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Dude. No one can take you seriously.  Anderson has been on the team for 5 days. And he isn't even dressed for the game. He can't play. Now put down your phone and just watch for a little while.

He should be active. What the !@#$ is the coach thinking?  He can’t be any worse.  Peterman can. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

It's simple. Allen is too quick to leave the pocket, and also he is standing in the pocket too long. He should exist in and outside the pocket simultaneously if he wants to be a franchise QB.

Haha.

I think he has been okay today Josh, certainly not the main reason we suck. If there is a criticism for me it is definitely bailing the pocket too often and NOT standing there too long. 

We haven't seen the moving pockets for him this week. Maybe they are scared about rolling into Watt or Clowney.