Pregame thread: Wk 6 Bills at Texans, 1 pm on CBS

3 road games NOT vs Minnesota, they have been outscored 79-3 through 10 quarters...  Literally the worst offense I ever remember seeing on the field for the Bills, this is getting up there with NFL historically bad.  I don’t know who is to blame, but two years in a row under McDermott the offense has gone from bad to “omg, for the love of sweet baby Jesus make it stop!”

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

If you think this is on allen; then you're watching with an agenda 

My agenda is to do something fun for the day instead of watching the dumpster fire. 

Are you watching? Allen is just standing there holding onto the ball, he looks like a statue out there. 

He is a liability. He needs to sit and learn, put anderson in Before  the game is out of reach.  

Edited by COTC

Just now, COTC said:

My agenda is to do something fun for the day instead of watching the dumpster fire. 

Mare you watching? Allen is just standing there holding onto the ball, he looks like a statue out there. 

He is a liability. He needs to sit and learn, put anderson in Before  the game is out of reach.  

Allen looks fine today.  What on earth are you watching?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, COTC said:

Mare you watching? Allen is just standing there holding onto the ball, he looks like a statue out there. 

Ummm Anderson isn’t active? You want a little peterman time? 

3 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

JAllen is not playing good really. hes staying on his 1st read too long

Hes actually starting to worry me.  I also still believe in him as the future.

But... He’s giving us nothing out there.  I don’t expect much, but he has to do more than nothing. 

Edited by SCBills

Just now, COTC said:

Are you watching? Allen is just standing there holding onto the ball, he looks like a statue out there. 

Your complaint is that he's standing in the pocket? Waiting for his horrendous WRs to come open?

You're watching with an agenda