[Vague Title] These next two weeks are crucial

Buffalo03

If we can get wins this week and next week in Houston and Indianapolis, we can be 4-3 going into the Monday Night game against the Cheats with first place on the line. The Cheats have the Chiefs tonight and the Bears in Chicago next week. I can easily see them losing one of these next two games. It would be amazing if we beat both the Texans and Colts and the Cheats lose to both the Chiefs and Bears, though I don't think they'll lose both. The Dolphins have been blown out the last two weeks after a strong start and the Jets don't seem like a team to worry about. It's definitely gonna be interesting these next two weeks

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

How the hell is that a vague title??

• Like (+1) 2

I would love to see 4-3 and all the experts trying to rationalize how the "least Talented Team in the NFL" is doing it.  

However, I don't believe the Bills match up well against Houston.  Houston is good against the run, and even though their secondary is considered weak the Bills WRs are probably not going to be able to challenge them, if history is any indication, and Houston has a very good pass rush.   Best case for Bills will be to win turnover battle and keep Houston off balance "if" run/pass game can get going.  That is a big "if".  Just as likely to be a lot of 3 and outs for Bills.  It will have to be one of those ugly wins if Bills can pull it off.  But hey, they beat the Vikes on the road so there is that.  This is a big game that has divisional playoff implications. Would be nice to see KB and other WRs step up.   

Indy is another day.  

Go Bills.

8 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

How the hell is that a vague title??

Thank you. I was thinking the same thing lol

17 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I think we are in for a long day against Houston.  They are a much better team than their record indicates (IMHO) and aside from the miracle in Minny and a win fueled only by three turnovers, I think the Bills are not as good as their 2-3 record.

The Texans are the only team the Giants beat and the Giants look sorry as hell

49 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

If we can get wins this week and next week in Houston and Indianapolis, we can be 4-3 going into the Monday Night game against the Cheats with first place on the line. The Cheats have the Chiefs tonight and the Bears in Chicago next week. I can easily see them losing one of these next two games. It would be amazing if we beat both the Texans and Colts and the Cheats lose to both the Chiefs and Bears, though I don't think they'll lose both. The Dolphins have been blown out the last two weeks after a strong start and the Jets don't seem like a team to worry about. It's definitely gonna be interesting these next two weeks

Dude I’m just trying to not lose by double digits at this point. This is how fans get disappointed. Stick to the preseason mentality of 8-8 is a success with a rookie QB. 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Can you tell what the desired topic of the thread is from reading it?  Crucial in what regard?  Trades for players?  Trades of players?  Games we play? Offensive development?  What?

Do we really need a complete, full description of the thread topic? Does the title “Moby Dick” tell you the full story by the title of the book?

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Can you tell what the desired topic of the thread is from reading it?  Crucial in what regard?  Trades for players?  Trades of players?  Games we play? Offensive development?  What?

Crucial in terms of concise thread titles.  Moderators are being run ragged!  ?

21 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Does it really matter tho?  Who cares if the title is vague?  You click on it and read it and then you know what it's about.  Maybe we should stop constantly giving vague title warnings.

• Thank you (+1) 1