The fans should start a “Free Shady” movement.

Tipster19

What are we doing?? It’s time to do the right thing. Let the guy go and get paid, it’s a no brainer. Shady has been a good soldier for us, give him a chance to go out on top. This in some ways kind of reminds me of OJ. At the end of his career he was willing to go back home to California in a trade and let Buffalo reap some benefit from yesteryear’s talent, a real win-win situation for everyone involved. I say Free Shady and let the future begin now.

3 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

What are we doing?? It’s time to do the right thing. Let the guy go and get paid, it’s a no brainer. Shady has been a good soldier for us, give him a chance to go out on top. This in some ways kind of reminds me of OJ. At the end of his career he was willing to go back home to California in a trade and let Buffalo reap some benefit from yesteryear’s talent, a real win-win situation for everyone involved. I say Free Shady and let the future begin now.

You do realize if we win today that we would be .500. No reason to think the season is over by any stretch

• Like (+1) 1