Patrick Peterson available; has now requested a trade

YoloinOhio

10 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Blasphemy on this level is unforgivable! This is a Family web site, ferchristsake! Suspend yourself for a week and think about what you said! 

Spell check just landed me in hell. Peterson became Peterman because I typed the word Peterson on the post before. TSW please help. I don't want Peterman Derangement Syndrome.

Edited by BillsRdue
  • Like (+1) 1

Conditional 7th

14 hours ago, zow2 said:

So this is evolution of the league. Guys who are unhappy on bottom dwellers demand trades and immediately upgrade their situation 

I mean why wouldn’t they?  They should stay loyal to a bad team that can cut them any second they want?

The dumbest thing that the Bills could possibly do is to trade away prime draft picks for a cornerback. We need these things called blockers, receivers, tight ends, a backup quarterback, and even a running back.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me at all if we make a generous offer for Peterson.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

The dumbest thing that the Bills could possibly do is to trade away prime draft picks for a cornerback. We need these things called blockers, receivers, tight ends, a backup quarterback, and even a running back.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me at all if we make a generous offer for Peterson.

Sean Jauron is making defense a strength.  You can’t lose a game if the other team doesn’t score. ?

On 10/22/2018 at 2:51 PM, zow2 said:

Why would getting a DB inspire us?   The defense isn't the major problem here.  I'm not giving up future draft assets to get a DB, no matter how good he is.

And if Peterson is displeased with the state of the Cardinals franchise, why would he want to come here with a good attitude?  If you poll every single person associated with the NFL (who is not already in WNY)about the worst place to be traded to right now... I bet Buffalo is #1.

I agree unfortunately. No way he will want to leave Arizona to come to a snowy train wreck in Buffalo. 

4 hours ago, Playoffs? said:

I agree unfortunately. No way he will want to leave Arizona to come to a snowy train wreck in Buffalo. 

But we have 90 million cap space.. We are signing every upcoming top tier free agent right?  They will be lining up at the front door with pens

Edited by CaptnCoke11

12 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

With cap space available this is the kind of player I want the Bills targeting. In today's NFL the most important position is CB and guy who can rush the QB. I would trade a 2nd and another mid level pick for this type of player.

The worst thing the bills could do is trade away prime draft capital at a position that they have shown they can draft well at and find gem free agents for

Tre WHite - late 1st rounder

Teron - middle rounds

Hyde - gem free agent

Poyer - gem free agent

McD then finds guys in the UFA to fill it in nicely

No we need our draft picks to fix our horrid offense........

7 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

But we have 90 million cap space.. We are signing every upcoming top tier free agent right?  They will be lining up at the front door with pens

I don't think anyone said that.

I do, however, think that being able to outbid nearly everyone else puts the team in a good spot to fill several holes with solid FA pickups.

On 10/22/2018 at 9:32 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Is this some kind of Twilight Zone scenario for Patrick Peterson? A "genie grants you 3 wishes" scenario?

- "This team sucks. I want to win now. I demand a trade."

- "Wish granted. Have fun playing for the Bills."

Something makes me think this isn't what Peterson had in mind.

Fans have become a little delusional. 

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The worst thing the bills could do is trade away prime draft capital at a position that they have shown they can draft well at and find gem free agents for

Tre WHite - late 1st rounder

Teron - middle rounds

Hyde - gem free agent

Poyer - gem free agent

McD then finds guys in the UFA to fill it in nicely

No we need our draft picks to fix our horrid offense........

I get what your saying, I agree we need to infuse this offense with some elite talent at WR/TE. I'll just get back on the Derek Carr train.

I’m not sure that the Bills situation is what Pat Pete is hoping for if he gets out of Arizona. With that being said, he and Tre would make this defense elite. I’m always okay with LSU DBs. I’d offer a 2nd and the KC 4th. I doubt that’s enough but you’d pretty much have the defense taken care of. 

I’d then see what I could get for Benjamin. You can focus the rest of your picks and FA money on improving the offense. 

19 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol as a Pats fan I be more interested in Fitzgerald or even the former Patriot Chandler Jones.. we can never have enough weapons for Brady, and we need a pass rush.. 

As a Bills fan, I honestly hope you get neither.  I want there to be less weapons for Brady.  Also, an O-line composed of second stringers would be good, too.

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m not sure that the Bills situation is what Pat Pete is hoping for if he gets out of Arizona. With that being said, he and Tre would make this defense elite. I’m always okay with LSU DBs. I’d offer a 2nd and the KC 4th. I doubt that’s enough but you’d pretty much have the defense taken care of. 

I’d then see what I could get for Benjamin. You can focus the rest of your picks and FA money on improving the offense. 

Agreed.

21 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

As a Bills fan, I honestly hope you get neither.  I want there to be less weapons for Brady.  Also, an O-line composed of second stringers would be good, too.

Lol Scar coach up those second stringers and they end up being a decent O line.   (If he retires again I think Brady would too after he was hit like a pinyata that one year without him coaching the line)

as for weapons.. Brady did make Reche “big Eyes” Caldwell look like a true NFL receiver lol.

that said the Bills better right the ship soon as the Pats have maybe 3 years left before the wheels fall off and God I don’t want the Dolphins and definitely don’t want the Jets to take the AFCE when it happens!