Patrick Peterson available; has now requested a trade

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, H2o said:

Didn't the Pats just restructure Gilmore to open up about 4 mill? This may already be in the works. 

Yes they did add Peterson and they have arguably the best CB duo in the NFL.. but god can we get Chandler Jones back in thebtrade as well.. lol we need a pass rush!!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

If he's smart he'd go to the Chiefs.

The Chiefs would have to move a couple of guys or do some restructuring. If they get Peterson then they would only have about $400,000 left in cap room. 

This is the trade that could win the super bowl for several teams.  While I’d love to get him (he and Tre’davious woukd allow us to do so many things in d) a real contender is going to pull the trigger because they have too. 

Lmao... The league making and offering trades like businessmen and all I can do is picture our Bills like the crackhead trying to sell used items.

Don't get me wrong. I've actually bought some decent electronics from crackheads but it's a risk. Bills have NOBODY to shop that's worth anything except Shady. Everyone else who has value we obviously need.

On 10/14/2018 at 8:15 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Twin Tigers at corner??

Our secondary is fine.

Can we get Fitzgerald?? He trusts the process, has a couple years in him.

On 10/14/2018 at 8:16 AM, wppete said:

Trade shady to Philly get a 2nd and 3rd. Trade those picks to Arizona for Peterson. Get it done McBean. 

No way in Hell, rather have those picks for non malcontent babies.

On 10/14/2018 at 9:29 AM, BillsRdue said:

Congratulations!  God bless you and your family.

Now-on the Peterman front. If we could get him signed for 4yrs, then I'd make the deal. This defense would be Top 5  for the foreseeable future.  We can focus the draft on OL. WR and the eventual replacement for Shady. Murphy and Hughes replacements in FA and 2020.

Blasphemy on this level is unforgivable! This is a Family web site, ferchristsake! Suspend yourself for a week and think about what you said! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1