Patrick Peterson available; has now requested a trade

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

They aren’t trading him for less than a 1st.  Dude is a stud.  They are just putting feelers out there and maybe they will get blown away by a deal.

Honest question, who was the last non-QB before Mack traded for a first?

Edited by BringBackOrton

10 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Honest question, who was the last non-QB before Mack traded for a first?

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000957785/biggest-defensive-trades-in-recent-nfl-history

hell, Jaime Collins was traded for a 3rd.  You don’t trade an elite cb/ pr in their prime for anything less.  That said, the Bills should offer a conditional 7th and Kelvin Benjamin and see if the Cards hit the wrong button and accidentally accept it.

3 hours ago, wppete said:

Trade shady to Philly get a 2nd and 3rd. Trade those picks to Arizona for Peterson. Get it done McBean. 

Something like that would make a lot of sense.

Move an aging asset that is not going to be a part of future Bills success in exchange for one that will.

For this reason, I don't expect the Bills to do this.

• 2 weeks later...

Why would getting a DB inspire us?   The defense isn't the major problem here.  I'm not giving up future draft assets to get a DB, no matter how good he is.

And if Peterson is displeased with the state of the Cardinals franchise, why would he want to come here with a good attitude?  If you poll every single person associated with the NFL (who is not already in WNY)about the worst place to be traded to right now... I bet Buffalo is #1.

19 minutes ago, Iamkrgr said:

This team is barely better than the Cards. How long before he'd ask for a trade out of Buffalo?

This guy is going Superbowl hunting. I see the Saints, Chiefs and maybe the Pats as options here. 

As much as we'd love to see him here, those are the teams he wants to go to. Thing with a trade is it's not exactly up to him, though.

6 minutes ago, Drifter said:

I doubt Peterson wants to be traded from the second worst scoring team in the league to the worst scoring team.

Of course not but if he wants to be in charge of where he goes, he should ask to released. That’s not going to happen.

Edited by YoloinOhio

24 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

He's a defensive player at this franchise's favorite position. I'm sure we'll be all over this. If it was an offensive player we wouldn't want anything to do with it

While I recognize the attempt at humor, in order for it to be full of wit it needs to be somewhat grounded in reality.

I mean, this team did trade 2 picks for Kelvin Benjamin.