Patrick Peterson available; has now requested a trade

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I'd offer a 2 or a 3&4 and see if that gets it done.

Would fill a huge need next offseason and allow the team to focus solely on their front 4 when it comes to defensive additions 

What’s up Bandit, haven’t seen you in awhile. Hope all is well!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I'd offer a 2 or a 3&4 and see if that gets it done.

Would fill a huge need next offseason and allow the team to focus solely on their front 4 when it comes to defensive additions 

IMO they will need to be focusing solely on the offensive side of the ball for the most part. But yes they will need a few defensive players here and there but not nearly as much as the offensive side.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

What’s up Bandit, haven’t seen you in awhile. Hope all is well!

Yolo my man!

All is well indeed--Mrs. Bandit is due with kid #3 (daughter #1) any day now, so I've been furiously preparing for that...hence my limited time here

• Like (+1) 10

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

IMO they will need to be focusing solely on the offensive side of the ball for the most part. But yes they will need a few defensive players here and there but not nearly as much as the offensive side.

Absolutely.

I personally would like to see FA dedicated to 3-4 starters on offense. 2019 is PACKED with DL talent in round 1, so I'd want to go there first and then load up offensively from there on out 

• Like (+1) 1

Patrick Peterson would make us the absolute best secondary in the NFL along with Poyer, Hyde, and White.  It would be next to impossible to have a good passing game.  I doubt we get a second and third for McCoy, but possibly a 3 rd and 4th.

i would definitely give those for Peterson, but to sweeten pot we give them Benjamin.  They lost Brown in the off season and Fitz’s is most likely retiring at the end of the year.

i don’t see many WR trades worth it even after reading that article today.  Peterson is 28 and has at least five or more years ahead of him.  Nothing is going to make us a great offense, but McCoy only had one good game for us, and Philly is desperate due to their injured back.  They want to return t9 the SB, and with that line McCoy would shine.

i love the idea.  Peterson is still one of the top 3 man to man CB in the league.  Think about White and Peterson taking out the top two WR or TE of the opposing team.  We could blitz more and put incredible pressure on the opposing QB.  The front four has been excellent against the run.

• Like (+1) 2

I'm thinking the Bills should trade all of their 2019 draft picks and then spend all of their 2019 cap space on every available Vet that has 7-8 years of experience to fill positions of need so they can finally show the fans how a team is really built in the NFL! Then they can be somewhat relevant for a year or two. Maybe the media will even stop laughing at the Bills for a few weeks. No really. It could happen! Then when all of these players can no longer perform at a high level, you know, in another year or two, and need to be replaced, the Bills can trade them all for 1st or 2nd round picks. Of course it will take another year or two after that to shed all the cap hit money again, hire a new GM and coaches but it will all be worth it because there will be plenty of 7-8 year vets available to do all this all over again and hey! There's only 32 of these jobs available in the NFL. That will show the naysayers!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1