Are All Non-drafted-by-McBeane Guys on the Market? 

McBeane makes Bills in its own image.

Let there be (Belichick-style) light!! 

Do they make deals across the league for picks? Hughes, McCoy, Lawson (although I think they will keep him and credit to Shaq for learning the inside game) seem to be fair game if we get a repeat from last year. Are all non-drafted-by-McBeane guys on the market? 

Edited by Threedollabills

Doubtful unless were totally out of the playoff picture, why would we sell our pieces before we're out the playoff picture? all these media types keep saying were in full rebuild but I tend to disagree, if we were I think we would have traded McCoy, Hughes and others before the start and not resigned Meatball, try trading Benjamin and plenty of other moves which to me would have meant we were in full rebuild but so far I don't see any of that happening.

Edited by BuffaloBillsGospel

I think this is a bridge too far—McBeane has to straddle competing lines between fan rumblings, owner egos and long term vision during the build process, so while they have some built in credit to make it hurt in the short term, I think they’re also cognizant of not going too far with it all at once (dead money moves notwithstanding), to where hope would be completely crushed under the weight of a Cleveland Browns type season ala 2016, 2017. So my roundabout answer is no, don’t see that many additional high quality parts going up for grabs from this deficient enough squad, and they will eke out more wins this season than we think, as a direct result IMO.

I believe we are in the build part of the re-build. They subtracted last year but are adding this year. Would it surprise me if they traded anyone? No. Am I expecting it? No. They started the build when the drafted the two they did in round 1 in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

A year ago, the Buffalo Bills were the most motivated seller in the NFL ahead of the trade deadline, as they were heading to a complete rebuild, but the odds of them dealing any veterans this month are very slim, league sources said.

While the Eagles did call Buffalo to briefly discuss the availability of running back LeSean McCoy, the sides never got close to a deal and the Bills are not seeking to move the running back, or veteran pass rusher Jerry Hughes, whose stellar play has also drawn the notice of contending teams. Both players are considered vital veterans on the youthful team, both are signed to team-friendly deals beyond this season, and the Bills intend to keep both.

Hughes has been one of the most productive pass rushers in the NFL this season, and, approaching age 30, it is natural for playoff teams to consider his availability, but the Bills have already weeded out their veteran core and the process of tearing down the roster via trades has passed. The defense has been much improved since a Week 1 meltdown at Baltimore and Hughes is considerable an invaluable piece.

It's a very different ethos than a year ago, when Buffalo was eager to move Marcell Dareus and Cordy Glenn and others as it prepared to be best positioned to move up to draft a quarterback in the 2018 draft.