Gimme your 5 star lock.

BLZFAN4LIFE

Eagles.... but seriously I would probably say the Steelers.  It’s that time of year when they turn it on and the Bengals falter.  Not to mention the fact that the Steelers have owned the Bengals.

Edited by Talley56

11 hours ago, BLZFAN4LIFE said:

I'm suffering fom paralysis by analysis on my survivor pick this week. The top choices I'm considering are Jets over Colts, Rams over Broncos and Bears over Dolphins.

I have already used these teams and can not choose them:

Panthers

Vikings

Browns

Packers

Bengals

It's down to 6 people for a $1,400. pot.

Keep in mind that point spreads do not matter. Just need a winner.

rams

15 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I say our defense holds the Texans down.....

It will come down to if we can run the ball, not turn the ball over, and can make some key throws at key times.

If Josh Allen breaks out (which I expect him to do at some point this season) we are going to destroy the Texans

I hope you are right.  I just remember what JJ Watt did to us the last time we played the Texans.   Controlling Watt and Clowney is asking a lot from our offensive line.  If the online wins this battle, it will be a coming of age moment for this struggling unit. 

I'm going with the Jets. Can't take the Rams in Denver, 25 degrees and snow. Can't take the Bears coming off of the bye into 89 degrees in Miami. Some suggested Atlanta, but with the 31st ranked D, that game will be a track meet, last one with the ball wins. Thanks for the replies. For today, go Jets! J-E-T-S!

29 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Put down $100 on the Bears giving up 7 pts. Tannehill out for the Dolphins.

This is mine as well. I bet the Bears beat the Dolphins 31-6. Osweiller against that defense? It's gonna be ugly. A good day to have that D/ST in FF. 

On 10/13/2018 at 1:45 PM, K-9 said:

Gurley will be lucky if he doesn't pull a hammy in that cold thin air. Rams won't know what hit them after spending all week in warm, sunny LA reading their press clippings. 

Gurley almost has 90 yards rushing with a TD. Rams 13 Broncos 3. ;)

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

RUSHING
Player CAR YDS TD AVG
Todd Gurley 16 133 2 8.3

Gurley is all man. :lol:

Oh, absolutely. He's fantastic. While most of my posts have been tongue in cheek, I thought LA would struggle a little more in the Denver air and elements; it can be a hard place to play. Hats off to LA. 

• Like (+1) 1