Gimme your 5 star lock.

BLZFAN4LIFE

2 hours ago, jr1 said:

He’s seems pretty accurate but he has to be a Giants fan.  He’s picked them to win 4 times already, one of them against NO, one against Jax, and another on Thursday.  I guess he was pretty high on them this year.

Edited by billsfan5121

3 hours ago, BLZFAN4LIFE said:

I'm suffering fom paralysis by analysis on my survivor pick this week. The top choices I'm considering are Jets over Colts, Rams over Broncos and Bears over Dolphins.

I have already used these teams and can not choose them:

Panthers

Vikings

Browns

Packers

Bengals

It's down to 6 people for a $1,400. pot.

Keep in mind that point spreads do not matter. Just need a winner.

It's definitely a tough week w/ those teams gone. Personally I'm staying away from Dolphins/Bears, took Packers myself this week but between what you have left I'd go Jets. Indy doesn't have anything outside Luck and a banged up Marlon Mack. Hilton still injured, I think Doyle is out or at least hurting as well, and the Robbie Anderson showed some signs of life which is good news for their offense. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Rams are gonna lose in Denver in the cold, thin air with a California QB and dinged up receivers. 

Todd Gurley will pound them just as Isaiah Crowell did to the tune of over 200 yards rushing. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Todd Gurley will pound them just as Isaiah Crowell did to the tune of over 200 yards rushing. 

Gurley will be lucky if he doesn't pull a hammy in that cold thin air. Rams won't know what hit them after spending all week in warm, sunny LA reading their press clippings. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, qwksilver said:

Nice BRAG post about still being alive in a survival pool. The rest of us got bounced way too early! ?

For what it's worth I started with 3 entries, down to my final bullet and I needed the miracle comeback by the Bengals last week (down 17-0)  to stay alive. One of my entries was out in week 1, Lions at home losing to the Jets. ?

Take the Texans, save better teams (Rams, Bears) for later. Their D coupled with the Bills Pop Warner offense ensures that no matter if Watson plays the entire game or not, Houston wins going away. Bills will be lucky if they get a few field goals, which won't be enough.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Hate to say it but the Texans should outscore the Bills... Then again the Bills knocked me out of my survivor pool by beating the Vikings.

I have considered the Texans, one I do find it hard to pick against Buffalo. Two, I just don't see Houston as being that much of a better team than the Bills. Their last two wins were in OT by field goals (and that is definitely a positive) against Dallas and the colts. Before that they lost to the Giants and Titans. So while at home, they probably come away with a win, but if Buffalo comes out ahead in the turnover battle, this could be a Bills win.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, zonabb said:

Take the Texans, save better teams (Rams, Bears) for later. Their D coupled with the Bills Pop Warner offense ensures that no matter if Watson plays the entire game or not, Houston wins going away. Bills will be lucky if they get a few field goals, which won't be enough.

Not like we have not faced (and beaten) good QBs and good defenses already......but hey

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Bills over Texans. 

There it is! If you didn't say it first I would have! We win big this week!!!

Oh yeah, Teck Fuxas, and every Fuxxassan!

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I say 

we are going to destroy the Texans

Fixed that for you!

Edited by BUFFALOKIE