Gimme your 5 star lock.

BLZFAN4LIFE

I'm suffering fom paralysis by analysis on my survivor pick this week. The top choices I'm considering are Jets over Colts, Rams over Broncos and Bears over Dolphins.

I have already used these teams and can not choose them:

Panthers

Vikings

Browns

Packers

Bengals

It's down to 6 people for a $1,400. pot.

Keep in mind that point spreads do not matter. Just need a winner.

8 minutes ago, BLZFAN4LIFE said:

I'm suffering fom paralysis by analysis on my survivor pick this week. The top choices I'm considering are Jets over Colts, Rams over Broncos and Bears over Dolphins.

It's down to 6 people for a $1,400. pot.

Keep in mind that point spreads do not matter. Just need a winner.

Hard choices there. 

Rams @ Broncos seems to be the best bet.  

How will playing in Denver affect the Rams

Will 3 inches of snow “during” the game make any difference?

Trabisky had a super star day last week, can he do it again?

Colts at Jets.  Has Luck lost the zip on his ball?  Will it be cold and windy in Jersey?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Hard choices there. 

Rams @ Broncos seems to be the best bet.  

How will playing in Denver affect the Rams

Will 3 inches of snow “during” the game make any difference?

Trabisky had a super star day last week, can he do it again?

Colts at Jets.  Has Luck lost the zip on his ball?  Will it be cold and windy in Jersey?

Shady, you seem to get just the way I'm feeling. So many teams this season are up and down, Jekyll and Hyde. You just don't know what to expect. The Rams have looked so good this season, but they just slipped past the Seahawks last week 33-31. Could this be their turn to lay an egg? The mile high atmosphere does affect visitors in Denver.

Chicago coming off of a bye week, a lot of teams start off slow. Their D is strong, but can Trabisky repeat?

The Jets have some parts, including a decent run game. But that's a shaky team to let $1,400 ride on.

A lot of people are picking the Rams, is Denver that bad? Will they bounce back at home after a humiliating loss at the Jets?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Rams are the only lock with what you have to work with.

The first thing about locks is there isn’t one. Vegas had the Vikings as locks against the Bills and we see where that went. Rams should win at Denver, but I like the Bears with rest over the Phish. 

Edited by iinii

3 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Hate to say it but the Texans should outscore the Bills... Then again the Bills knocked me out of my survivor pool by beating the Vikings.

I'd stay away from this one as well because of the uncertainty around Watson.  I can see him getting knocked-out of the game.

1 hour ago, BLZFAN4LIFE said:

Shady, you seem to get just the way I'm feeling. So many teams this season are up and down, Jekyll and Hyde. You just don't know what to expect. The Rams have looked so good this season, but they just slipped past the Seahawks last week 33-31. Could this be their turn to lay an egg? The mile high atmosphere does affect visitors in Denver.

Chicago coming off of a bye week, a lot of teams start off slow. Their D is strong, but can Trabisky repeat?

The Jets have some parts, including a decent run game. But that's a shaky team to let $1,400 ride on.

A lot of people are picking the Rams, is Denver that bad? Will they bounce back at home after a humiliating loss at the Jets?

Offensive Ranking:

Rams, 1st

Broncos, 12th 

Defense Ranking:

Rams, 9th

Broncos, 26th 

Rams have scored: 33, 34, 35, 38, 33

Goff/Gurley/Cooks/Kupp/Woods

Broncos have scored: 24, 20, 14, 23, 16

Keenum/Lindsay/Sanders/Thomas

On paper, the only thing Denver has going for it is the weather/altitude.

Crazier things have certainly happened, but Rams are a solid pick, especially to just win (they're favored by 6.5, which really means 9.5 better, according to the "experts").

• Like (+1) 1