What would make you feel good about the Texans game, around 4:15pm on Sunday?

zow2

Here's the scenario:

McDermott calls out the punt team with less than 3 minutes remaining in the game and needing a TD!........trailing 21-17.

Game thread goes ballistic.........next gen stats have proven that good teams don't punt in this situation!

But the D forces a 3 and out and the Bills get the ball back with 1:48 and no timeouts!

Josh Allen leads them on a 7 play 55 yard drive culminating in a dramatic back of the end zone 15 yard TD pass with just 13 seconds on the clock!

Josh Allen  goes 26-38  for 340 yards with 3 TD passes..........cementing his sure-shot superstar status.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Here's the scenario:

McDermott calls out the punt team with less than 3 minutes remaining in the game and needing a TD!........trailing 21-17.

Game thread goes ballistic.........next gen stats have proven that good teams don't punt in this situation!

But the D forces a 3 and out and the Bills get the ball back with 1:48 and no timeouts!

Josh Allen leads them on a 7 play 55 yard drive culminating in a dramatic back of the end zone 15 yard TD pass with just 13 seconds on the clock!

Josh Allen  goes 26-38  for 340 yards with 3 TD passes..........cementing his sure-shot superstar status.

Whatever you've got, may I please share it?

4 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Progress from Josh Allen is the one thing I hope for every week.  Anything else is gravy.

Gravy options:

One or two WR stepping up and building chemistry with Allen.

Marcus Murphy showing he can play like he did in pre-season, in a real game.

O Line developing chemistry 

D Line getting constant pressure on the QB

A Bills win

I'll settle for Josh fixing the low throws...baby steps

1 hour ago, SinceThe70s said:

You my friend are a true visionary. Since they aren't playing until 4 hours later, how do you see this going down? Arrest? Practice injury? Slapped by beaver tail? Or maybe deported by ICE in a case of mistaken identity? 

Kitchen accident. Having a final TB12 snack at home before leaving for Gillette.

After applying a spoonfull of special avocado spread to his medium-sized banana, no one saw the banana peel fall to the floor (Giselle was in the other room re-watching herself on the Tonight Show for like the 20th time.). Tom took two steps reaching for his black, sprockets-style, mock turtleneck, slipped on the banana peel, and smashed his throwing hand on the deluxe juicer on the counter next to him. Two broken metacarpals requiring pins. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Kitchen accident. Having a final TB12 snack at home before leaving for Gillette.

After applying a spoonfull of special avocado spread to his medium-sized banana, no one saw the banana peel fall to the floor (Giselle was in the other room re-watching herself on the Tonight Show for like the 20th time.). Tom took two steps reaching for his black, sprockets-style, mock turtleneck, slipped on the banana peel, and smashed his throwing hand on the deluxe juicer on the counter next to him. Two broken metacarpals requiring pins. 

This thread is the best.  BadolBills stuff, now this.

I'm easy to please.  A win would do it for me.  Now, after I feel good for a while, I'll start worrying about the next game if Buffalo doesn't show some improvement in their passing offense, including Josh Allen's accuracy and decision making, the offensive line's blocking and the receivers holding on to catchable balls.