First snow game of the year in Denver Sunday...

Big Turk

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I know you’re kidding but I hated when McBean said that. Pick the best qb. 

Yeah I am kidding that is not the reason to pick a QB

He does come from Wyoming and the cold weather (Not only did I live on a Northern California farm like Josh I ALSO lived Wyoming like Josh.....and let me tell you....it gets NASTY cold)

Edited by John from Riverside

Having driven extensively through WY/MT/SD this past summer, I would imagine it gets HORRIFIC in winter. It's so barren. Beautiful, but as remote as you're going to get in the upper north portion of our country. I bet if we get a snow game, Josh goes for 300 yards. Mark it down!

16 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Yeah I am kidding that is not the reason to pick a QB

He does come from Wyoming and the cold weather (Not only did I live on a Northern California farm like Josh I ALSO lived Wyoming like Josh.....and let me tell you....it gets NASTY cold)

Yeah way colder than here, far less snow than here

27 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Negative.....we just drafted a QB biult for it (I hear that a lot)

Right when we make it a advantage you dont want it?   :)

I like Josh Allen, and I want him to succeed.  I want him on the Bills for a long time.

I just can't take the weather, the snow, and the cold, any longer.  I think a lot of folks feel this way.

4 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Forecast is for 3-6 inches between Saturday night and Sunday with highs in the upper 20s Sunday!

Better them than us!

Yes, that's true, but when BUF gets the snow it usually stays.  Denver could have a wind direction shift, and the temp can go back in the 70's, AND the snow will disappear.  Crazy weather place.  We have the Lake and they have the Mountains to drive everything.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Negative.....we just drafted a QB biult for it (I hear that a lot)

Right when we make it a advantage you dont want it?   :)

Everytime I hear that I roll my eyes lool ..the cold weather really affected California boys Brady and Rodgers haha 

Beane is a funny guy 

Edited by bills11

43 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

OMG it's 55° and everyone is in winter coats.  ??

I didn’t know you lived in Cali ? 

the snow should only be an issue if it’s during the game.   Otherwise the field will be cleared. 

21 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

I wonder if that gives Denver a little bit of an edge? Mind you means Gurley def going be running wild.. hmm I still say the rams win by 30 lol

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Yes, that's true, but when BUF gets the snow it usually stays.  Denver could have a wind direction shift, and the temp can go back in the 70's, AND the snow will disappear.  Crazy weather place.  We have the Lake and they have the Mountains to drive everything.

Key word. Buffalo still isn't Marquette or Houghton, Michigan.  We get our breaks with Mutha Nature!