OBJ = Terrell II

H2o

33 minutes ago, sleeby said:

Well, how would you describe buffalo?  Not small, not blue collar, not rust belt, not aged and old fashioned valued?    

Are we large, white collared, warm weathered, young, and insensitive to everything?   Ha.

Anyhow, I'm not giving my opinions - just stating what we all saw - shady had to apologize and promise to fit in before he even got here due to a tweet and watkins had to apologize after the city got up in arms over his nonsense tweet.  Neither mattered to me.  

I guess if small town with simple values isn't the reason then it might simply be small, racist town. . .but hopefully that's not it.  Eh?

OBJ might be cool with most here but he would rock the good boat buffalo something else.  This town is conservative - not so much progressive.  Look at the election results for erie county if you wish.

Buffalo is many things, for better or worse, but it not a "small town" with "simple values". 

This isn't the place to discuss what Buffalo is and isn't, but bottom line, the Bills do not look to the regional fan base for validation of their process. 

I don't think most fans give a damn. They want good football, and if you're an elite playmaker, people will look at past all sorts of issues. 

2 hours ago, OrtonHearsaWho said:

I'll take him over his QB any day of the week.

His QB is at the tail end of his career. I don't think that is much of statement.

It's sad that we can't even be critical of a black players behavior without the race police drumming up the same nonsensical points. Buffalo is racist, Adam thielen slammed his helmet, blah blah blah. 

OBJ also was quoted as saying that he doesn't even feel like coming out of the locker room this year to play. That was after 4 games and a massive contract reward a couple months ago. 

You guys can have him.

7 hours ago, DasNootz said:

I think OBJ is an amplified version of TO... a better player, worse teammate and bigger headache.  I honestly question his mental health.

If Kanye West and TO had a love child, the result would be OBJ.

I disagree that OBJ is better than TO was.  But I understand the point you are trying to make.

14 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I wonder how OBJ will react if the NYGs are a 6 or less win team for the next few years.

With Eli probably gone soon (2019 last year of his contract) and a new young QB coming in it is a possibility.

more likely they bring in a FA qb  They have a stud rb, #1 wr and young promising te  Draft some line help and get a qb who can move around a bit  Lets face it physically Eli is a shell of himself.  Arm is not what it was and any little bit of mobility is gone.

6 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Harrison is far from boring and don’t let him hear you say that!

and I’d rather have boring and productive than exciting and annoying.  But that’s just me.

He is off to a way better start to his career than TO (though all passing stats have a huge * now).

Absolutely.  Harrison killed someone!  VERY far from boring.

OBJ is the polar opposite of Saquan.  Saquan is the second coming of Thurman on the field.  Reminds me so much of him and I like him a lot!!

5 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

more likely they bring in a FA qb  They have a stud rb, #1 wr and young promising te  Draft some line help and get a qb who can move around a bit  Lets face it physically Eli is a shell of himself.  Arm is not what it was and any little bit of mobility is gone.

Wait for it....... Fitzmagic is soon coming back to NY. :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

If any decent ones shake loose in 2020 maybe.  Not many to choose from.

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

TT is available too!

8 minutes ago, H2o said:

Good fit.  They draft qb let Fitz start and when wheels fall off let rookie take over.  I think I can watch a Giants game just to see what Saquon will do next.  I havent been that excited to watch a  rb since Barry

• Like (+1) 1

As a player no way.  TO played 100X more physical and was a better WR.  TO was a physical specimen and is probably in better shape right now than OBJ.

As a drama queen?  I'd have to say OBJ has TO beat by a bit.

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, DasNootz said:

I think OBJ is an amplified version of TO... a better player, worse teammate and bigger headache.  I honestly question his mental health.

If Kanye West and TO had a love child, the result would be OBJ.

A better player than TO? Are you kidding me? Have you seen TO's career stats? He has a longggg time to go before he comes close to touching those numbers and TO half of it before all these ridiculous new rules.

11 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

draft a running back 2nd overall in a draft that featured 2-4 franchise QB candidates

Have you not seen what Barkley can do... even when every defense that plays the GIANTS plays basically against the run?!?!  The guy is an absolute monster and certainly someone to build a team around for many years to come.  The Giants were absolutely right in targeting him in the draft: he was a sure shot and is proving to even exceed their expectations.  They'll get a QB next year.

Edited by RichardLee

10 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

Honestly I'd rather have TO than OBJ... OBJ seems unhinged.

TO had a huge ego and people didn't like he called out McNabb for getting tired in the SB but OBJ is just such a little b*tch.

TO also played on a broken ankle or leg in that SB if I remember correctly. No way OBJ does that. 

OBJ is good, but he's no where near the level of a Moss or TO. He can catch as many balls unnecessarily with one hand possible, I don't care. His game is completely style over substance.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, RichardLee said:

Have you not seen what Barkley can do... even when every defense that plays the GIANTS plays basically against the run?!?!  The guy is an absolute monster and certainly someone to build a team around for many years to come.  The Giants were absolutely right in targeting him in the draft: he was a sure shot and is proving to even exceed their expectations.  They'll get a QB next year.

Barkley's breathtaking displays are taking the pressure off Manning.  Such a great move by the front office not to panic and take a QB.  

I can't for the life of me figure out  why a team would make OBJ the focal point of their offense... One-handed grabs look nice on TV, but what value do they have over the course of a season?   What about TE's, and big, rangy, pass catchers?... To focus your offense on OBJ is to completely not understand football.