OBJ = Terrell II

H2o

2 hours ago, nucci said:

He has a right to be pissed....signs a long term contract and team doesn't have an O-Line or QB 

BS he has a right to be pissed. He knew BEFORE he signed that contract what the Giants were. You honestly think he didnt know that they didnt have an o-line? 

He knew what he was getting himself into. He got his money, shut the fk up and play. This is why Deandre Hopkins will always be a better WR, teammate and person than Beckham. 

5 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

OBJ will always sting. Bills fans know the deal. 

We could have sit pat at #9 in 2014 and picked one of the best WRs of our generation. 
Instead, we move a ton of currency to get Sammy and Benjamin, and neither can hold Beckham's jock strap. 

Allen throws some ducks out there , but you know OBJ could scoop those off the turf with one hand! 

If you think ODJ is the same player on the Bills, you’re living in a fantasy world.  For all of his faults, Eli got the ball to him.  If the situation was reversed, we would talk ODJ would have lost his mind playing here and Sammy would be a star. 

1 hour ago, sleeby said:

Only bills trolls would care about a jerk face, loud mouthed WR in Buffalo?  I think most would be unhappy - in buffalo at least and maybe here as well.

Shady, on his way to buffalo, tried to party with girls and learned a quick lesson before he even got here.  He has not repeated that mistake.

Watkins tried his luck with the prima donna WR tweet one time. . .amd learned his lesson and was then traded.

TO even knew enough to keep it together his short time here and was much appreciated for it - still liked here.

Buffalo is not braggadicio.  We are hard work and get er done rust belt.  Fred Jackson is what works here - not OBJ.

Prove me wrong. . .

Okay. Jim Kelly.  Revered in Buffalo. People have conveniently forgotten the number of times he sent Jill to the hospital when he played here.  There’s the numerous times he partied with women not Jill and all of the reported times he was a class A jerk to people.  Yes, he’s also done a lot of charity work and kept his public image clean, but I’ll never wear his jersey. 

With that said, I am out. 

2 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

I could not agree more. OBJ is an arrogant jerk, but he’s not Ray Lewis or Ben Roethlisberger. He’s full of himself. Imagine that, a highly talented WR with an oversized ego. If he was a Bill no one on this board would care - except for the trolls - and a bunch would wear his jersey. 

Disagree.

A bunch of us would call him the douche he is.

some of us, me included , weren’t enamoured with Watkins when he did much less stupid, but still arrogant , stuff.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Disagree.

some of us, me included , weren’t enamoured with Watkins when he did much less stupid, but still arrogant , stuff.

I don't recall Watkins throwing tantrums on the sidelines and punching things. 

I don't mind showing passion and getting heated on the sidelines once in awhile. It happens.  But throwing tantrums? That's not passion, its immaturity. 

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I played receiver but man, they are the worst.  All about them.  Plus, how many of these elite receivers actually win?  I also blame the media because they devote so much time to a ? like this but ignore guys like AJ Green and Davante Adams. 

He made 1 freaking catch a couple of yrs ago!! Plus, without those sticky gloves he doesn't make that catch. Imo he shouldn't be paid more than Antonio Brown. As for him on the Bills squad, Allen has enough on his plate without having to worry about keeping ob happy.

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Disagree.

I am sure that’s true, but plenty of people would support that player wholeheartedly.  And a bunch more of us would do as you said, but still be happy he was producing. Personally I’d be elated to take a Terrell Owens, Chad Johnson and/or OBJ on my team. 

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

If you think ODJ is the same player on the Bills, you’re living in a fantasy world.  For all of his faults, Eli got the ball to him.  If the situation was reversed, we would talk ODJ would have lost his mind playing here and Sammy would be a star. 

We know OBJs trajectory, and it's a gold jacket. 

Could his output be different on another team? Absolutely, but I think it's safe to say that a player of his caliber would be pretty damn productive in any system. 

1 hour ago, billsfan11 said:

Haha. In all seriousness. He knew what the situation was and he chose to resign there. It was his decision and now he has to live with it

I agree but wouldn't you have been pissed if you were playing last night and Manning couldn't get the ball to you? That's all I'm saying....I don't care that people are getting on me....I can just understand the frustration

52 minutes ago, OrtonHearsaWho said:

Wait, what's wrong with Antonio Brown's character?  He's been a little distracting a couple of times, but he's not in the same conversation as OBJ.

He's had his incidents off the field. Some of which are being investigated currently. He's called out teammates in the media. He recorded his coach in the locker room and put it on social media. He's not a great guy by any means.

45 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

They signed a big money LT and drafted the best RB since Adrian Peterson.    Two huge investments to make the offense better.

He has zero right to be pissed, every team has weaknesses-- he needs to grow up and be a man, start acting like a professional and lead through example and character.    

He's chosen to take the huge payday, avoid most of camp, throw tantrums, whine about everything and insult his teammates to the media.

The people who have the right to be pissed are his teammates and the fans.  $18M per year on a $90M contract with $65M guaranteed for a cancer that's getting worse.  God I'm so glad we don't have that guy in Buffalo.

Right on!  plus drafted a G in the high 2nd round.  Man up OBJ and learn that when you point the finger, got 3 pointing back at you.

All the great players buried on crap teams that have never gotten their propers who have always been good soldiers.  JJ Watt with Houston starting Hoyer or Mallet or Fitz then giving Osweiler the big bucks at QB.  Aaron Rodgers, he's been carrying that GB team for years with a D that just isn't good enough.  Just makes me admire them all the more. 

6 minutes ago, nucci said:

I agree but wouldn't you have been pissed if you were playing last night and Manning couldn't get the ball to you? That's all I'm saying....I don't care that people are getting on me....I can just understand the frustration

I can understand the frustration but professionalism should be expected. OBJ needs the attention in good times and bad. He acts like child on the sidelines. It's not the type of character that helps anyone in a Giants uniform. 

Look at Larry Fitzgerald's career. That's a HOF reaume

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

I am sure that’s true, but plenty of people would support that player wholeheartedly.  And a bunch more of us would do as you said, but still be happy he was producing. Personally I’d be elated to take a Terrell Owens, Chad Johnson and/or OBJ on my team. 

The amount of cap space he is taking up, the effect he is having on the locker room and the won/ lost record

Dont see him as a catch.

Bet Gettlemen wishes he had traded him for a couple first rounders and a potential new QB in next years draft.

1 minute ago, Needle said:

I can understand the frustration but professionalism should be expected. OBJ needs the attention in good times and bad. He acts like child on the sidelines. It's not the type of character that helps anyone in a Giants uniform. 

Look at Larry Fitzgerald's career. That's a HOF reaume

Yeah, I get that...one of the many selfish players in the league