OBJ = Terrell II

H2o

There is no questioning the guy's talent, just like with Owens. His antics however are just the same. It is a pattern that has been clearly evident after his first season in the NFL. His outbursts, his statements to the media, all of it is eerily reminiscent of Terrell Owens. He is clearly a "me first" kind of guy. The latest couple incidents being the interview and walking off of the field before halftime, due to the dehydration of course :rolleyes:. I bet the Giants are already regretting that contract. Once it becomes financially feasible I would not be surprised to see him released, probably around 2020. Once that happens he will bounce around the league.  

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 2

I think OBJ is an amplified version of TO... a better player, worse teammate and bigger headache.  I honestly question his mental health.

If Kanye West and TO had a love child, the result would be OBJ.

Edited by DasNootz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

I think OBJ is an amplified version of TO... a better player, worse teammate and bigger headache.  I honestly question his mental health.

If Kanye West and TO had a love child, the result would be OBJ.

OBJ has many miles to go before he's level with TO as a WR..

8 minutes ago, nucci said:

He has a right to be pissed....signs a long term contract and team doesn't have an O-Line or QB 

No he doesn't.  He knew all that when he signed that contract.

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I played receiver but man, they are the worst.  All about them.  Plus, how many of these elite receivers actually win?  I also blame the media because they devote so much time to a ? like this but ignore guys like AJ Green and Davante Adams. 

Because those two aren't making news?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

OBJ has many miles to go before he's level with TO as a WR..

No he doesn't.  He knew all that when he signed that contract.

Because those two aren't making news?

They just are super productive and do their jobs.  Bunch of losers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

If one of our guys was on his way to having a HoF career I wouldn’t care that he’s a jerk.

I could not agree more. OBJ is an arrogant jerk, but he’s not Ray Lewis or Ben Roethlisberger. He’s full of himself. Imagine that, a highly talented WR with an oversized ego. If he was a Bill no one on this board would care - except for the trolls - and a bunch would wear his jersey. 

30 minutes ago, H2o said:

There is no questioning the guy's talent, just like with Owens. His antics however are just the same. It is a pattern that has been clearly evident after his first season in the NFL. His outbursts, his statements to the media, all of it is eerily reminiscent of Terrell Owens. He is clearly a "me first" kind of guy. the latest couple incidents being the interview and walking off of the field before halftime, due to the dehydration of course :rolleyes:. I bet the Giants are already regretting that contract. Once it becomes financially feasible I would not be surprised to see him release, probably around 2020. Once that happens he will bounce around the league.  

get er done Brandon... TO Chapter II for us, nevertheless...?

1 minute ago, BarleyNY said:

I could not agree more. OBJ is an arrogant jerk, but he’s not Ray Lewis or Ben Roethlisberger. He’s full of himself. Imagine that, a highly talented WR with an oversized ego. If he was a Bill no one on this board would care - except for the trolls - and a bunch would wear his jersey. 

He left his team on the field and gave up on them (can he hydrate on the sidelines?)

Punching field goal nets, head butting tables on the sideline, ...

This goes beyond arrogance...it borders on Vontae Davis Syndrome

i thought they were crazy for not trading him.  Could have traded him, drafted a QB and/or traded down for another bounty, and you have a turnkey ready rebuild off and running.

I think they worst thing they could have done was back up the brinx truck to that spoiled brat, draft a running back 2nd overall in a draft that featured 2-4 franchise QB candidates, and try to get players to make a run.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I played receiver but man, they are the worst.  All about them.  Plus, how many of these elite receivers actually win?  I also blame the media because they devote so much time to a ? like this but ignore guys like AJ Green and Davante Adams. 

That's because AJ and Devante are boring.  See Marvin Harrison and Isaac Bruce.

33 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

If one of our guys was on his way to having a HoF career I wouldn’t care that he’s a jerk.

It is quite a bit early to put him in the hall of fame, even a discussion.  As far as the comparison to Owens, he is not as accomplished as yet and is an even bigger turd.  Not worth the headache and cost in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

That's because AJ and Devante are boring.  See Marvin Harrison and Isaac Bruce.

Harrison is far from boring and don’t let him hear you say that!

and I’d rather have boring and productive than exciting and annoying.  But that’s just me.

5 minutes ago, FLFan said:

It is quite a bit early to put him in the hall of fame, even a discussion.  As far as the comparison to Owens, he is not as accomplished as yet and is an even bigger turd.  Not worth the headache and cost in my opinion.

He is off to a way better start to his career than TO (though all passing stats have a huge * now).

• Haha (+1) 1