who is going to own getting rid of pre-existing conditions?

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

If Trump found a way to get rid of pre-existing conditions he should be president for life.

Yeah, but then the left would cry about Trump putting medical care providers out of work.

Pray to the God of Climate Change to rid us all of our “pre-existing” conditions. You who are all powerful, even more powerful than the Democrat party. You’re our only hope. Let our entire past experiences and existence be wiped away, oh great one (or two or three - however many you really are). You did it for the dinosaurs, now do it for us. #BELIEVEINSOMETHINGEVENIF IT MEANSLOSINGYOURMIND

No wonder the Democrats are winning in the rest belt states again. The Trump University like claims from the Clown candidate have been shown to be a fraud. Trump's d-bag supporters here want to laugh this serious issue off as a joke, but the joke is on them. 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No wonder the Democrats are winning in the rest belt states again. The Trump University like claims from the Clown candidate have been shown to be a fraud. Trump's d-bag supporters here want to laugh this serious issue off as a joke, but the joke is on them. 

This reads like one of those scammer emails from some Nigerian Banker.  Except those make sense.

Edited by bdutton
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Many people I know support the notion of providing coverage for preexisting conditions, but it's a belief based on emotion, not on intellect. They hear the supportive argument, which usually characterizes the insurance companies as being heartless and uncaring for supposedly allowing people to suffer for the sake of their bottom line. What they don't take into account is reality. I have an argument that succeeds in proving my point every time:

Way back in 1987, when I was much, much younger (weren't we all?) I lived in North Carolina. My girlfriend and I were visiting San Antonio when my apartment caught fire and burned to the ground. Back then I didn't have renters insurance, so all we had to our names was the baggage we traveled with. We were very lucky to have not been home at the time. I use this example as an illustration; should I have been able to go to an insurance company, buy a renters policy, and use it to cover my losses after the fire had already happened? Invariably, the response I get is always a "no".

That's when I ask them to explain the difference between one preexisting condition and the other. None have been able to do so.

You can not ensure against something that has already happened, period.

Edited by Azalin
  • Thank you (+1) 2