TNF: Eagles vs. Giants at 8:20 PM ET on NFLN, FOX, and Amazon Prime

Who Wins Tonight?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

As terrible as we have been at drafting i don't think we've ever been dumb enough to draft a RB at #2 overall 

Barkley is obviously elite but if the Giants don't find a QB in the next 3 years they will really regret that pick 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LFC24 said:

As terrible as we have been at drafting i don't think we've ever been dumb enough to draft a RB at #2 overall 

Barkley is obviously elite but if the Giants don't find a QB in the next 3 years they will really regret that pick 

Not if the QB's they passed on bust.  

6 minutes ago, LFC24 said:

might end up being the best back in the league  Looks like bigger version of Sanders with better receiving skills

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Nope but Alshon is killing it for me ??????

Haha nice! Ya I got Alshon as well. Unfortunately Barkley is cancelling out that for me lol

Just now, BillsRdue said:

I have Barkley, Wentz and Beckham on one of my teams.

Haha awesome. Non PPR? How many points do you have so far, like 50 from those 3?

• Haha (+1) 1

Only 35 rushing yards for eagles after 3 qtrs against a lousy defense. . .though they have not tried to run much either.

Edit - my bad.  That was clement alone.  They have around 100.  Smallwood at 44yds

Edit 2:  still, 22 runs and under 100 yds. . .they need a shady.  If you love something set it free and back home.  ;o)

Edited by sleeby

Just now, BillsRdue said:

I've got 2 winners in Fan Duel so far. I need Jordan Matthews to get some points in one and Goedert in the other to win big bucks.  I got Wentz, Barkley, Clement and Ertz.

if smallwood could do something i win big, winning either way,,