TNF: Eagles vs. Giants at 8:20 PM ET on NFLN, FOX, and Amazon Prime

Who Wins Tonight?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

1 minute ago, DuckyBoys said:

have Barkley and Jeffery going

Lucky bastard lol. Well done sir

5 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

I've got 2 winners in Fan Duel so far. I need Jordan Matthews to get some points in one and Goedert in the other to win big bucks.  I got Wentz, Barkley, Clement and Ertz.

Good luck man!

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

You can't say this team beat this team so we should beat them in the NFL. It doesn't work that way.

I can say it. 

they should beat the texans.  their two wins (1-4 colts, 2-3 cowgirls) were not impressive so I can say that the bills can go in to houston and win, which I picked they will.

oh, the any given sunday deal sure but I'll just say the bills should beat the texans.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Why not Mr. Riddick?

Probably because they picked an extremely good offensive weapon who's been able to produce from the start instead of a turnover machine the Jets have, and a 'potentially high ceiling' developmental QB the Bill's have or Rosen.

Unlike the Bill's, the Giants could still draft a QB next draft AND bring in a FA QB to hold things down until he is ready if they decide to part ways with Eli this offseason. The already have very good weapons for any QB to work with from the start

For all the talk of being ELi being so awful, he really doesn’t like that much worse than he ever was.  He was never a great qb.  He got hot a couple of times and played with a really good defense.

Barkley has a chance to be the best rb in the nfl.  If the Giants are smart, they will tank and get the guy from Oregon.

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Why not Mr. Riddick?

Because Barkley is amazing.

5 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Probably because they picked an extremely good offensive weapon who's been able to produce from the start instead of a turnover machine the Jets have, and a 'potentially high ceiling' developmental QB the Bill's have or Rosen.

Unlike the Bill's, the Giants could still draft a QB next draft AND bring in a FA QB to hold things down until he is ready if they decide to part ways with Eli this offseason. The already have very good weapons for any QB to work with from the start

They better hope there's a QB of who's good enough to justify drafting with a high 1st round pick in the '19 draft.  Either way, it's a legit question to entertain with Gettleman subject to criticism.   I think he made a mistake in the long term regardless of Barkley being a fantastic talent.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

And if anything, last nights game just lowered the offer the Eagles would have been willing to give the Bill's for McCoy. They arent desperate for another running back like Bill's fans might like to believe so why would they overpay? They know the Steelers would love to get rid of the Bell headache, and Buffalo loves dumping talent for cap space/deadcap money and draft picks. They make the call, find out what's the lowest they can obtain one of them for and sit still if it's too much.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

We’ll see.  Maybe the Giants didn’t particularly like Rosen, Allen or Darnold, and if none of those guys turns into a franchise QB, then they might have been right to pick Barkey, who is definitely living up to expectations.  But if the Giants aren’t able to get their QB of the future in this draft, they’re going to be seriously criticized, no matter how good Barkley is.