TNF: Eagles vs. Giants at 8:20 PM ET on NFLN, FOX, and Amazon Prime

Who Wins Tonight?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

10 minutes ago, LFC24 said:

There's no agenda. Allen is objectivally behind multiple rookie QB's, not only this year but the past few years. 

Not saying he won't improve but the stats don't lie. I think he is on pace to have one of the worst rookie QB passing stats in history. 

We know. There are like 100 posts that say this. 

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Clement seems to be doing pretty well.  Not sure why the Eagles would want to pony up a lot of draft capital for Shady or Le'Veon Bell.

That's the point.   I don't think they want to pony up anything but a low round pick.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Clement seems to be doing pretty well.  Not sure why the Eagles would want to pony up a lot of draft capital for Shady or Le'Veon Bell.

I think he’s kind of a small back.

I think they want a workhorse. But I definitely see what you’re saying as Clement can for sure play

Eli Manning is finished. This guy gets more excuses than Tyrod did. Missing wide open receivers, rushing throws, and just looking extremely uncomfortable. If any of the Quarterbacks drafted in 2018 after Baker Mayfield end up being great then the Giants front office has a lot to answer for. As explosive as Barkley is I don't think they should've drafted a RB number 2 overall. I'm not a fan of any RB really going that high.

McAdoo would've done the right thing benching Eli last year if it was for anybody other than Geno Smith.