TNF: Eagles vs. Giants at 8:20 PM ET on NFLN, FOX, and Amazon Prime

Who Wins Tonight?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

PHI.png VS. NYG.png

NFL.com Game Preview

Five Things to Watch for in Eagles-Giants on 'TNF'

0ap3000000972704.jpg&f=jpg&w=1280&c=80

The defending champs sit at an unfamiliar 2-3. Big Blue resides in the NFC East cellar at 1-4. Is it too early for a must-win game? You be the judge.

With an assist from OBJ's interview-buddy Lil Wayne and Tha Carter V, here are five areas to watch as the Philadelphia Eagles take on the New York Giants tonight at 8:20 p.m. ET (watch the game on FOX, NFL Network, or streaming on Amazon Prime Video).
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to TNF: Eagles vs. Giants at 8:20 PM ET on NFLN, Fox, and Amazon Prime
  • Hapless Bills Fan pinned this topic
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to TNF: Eagles vs. Giants at 8:20 PM ET on NFLN, FOX, and Amazon Prime
11 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I've badly lost two straight primetime games, so as I'm gonna take the Eagles, I suggest you do the opposite.

FWIW, Elliot Harrison of NFL.com agrees with you:

THURSDAY, OCT. 11

8:20 p.m. ET (FOX/NFL Network/Prime Video) | MetLife Stadium (East Rutherford, N.J.)

The Giants have lost a game on a 60-plus-yard field goal two years running now. Jake Elliott nailed a 61-yarder last year to best Big Blue in Philadelphia, contributing to a rotten start that devolved into a rotten season. New York once again has faltered out of the gate, starting the season at 1-4. (Heyyyyy, better than last year!) In order to rebound, Eli Manning should take more of the vertical shots that Odell Beckham has been wistfully dreaming about. ... Eagles corners Jalen Mills and Sidney Jones have struggled mightily thus far. Look no further than Adam Thielen's highlight reel last week. For Philadelphia, winning starts with running the football consistently. Make third downs manageable; that area has been a veritable black hole for this team (13 for 38 over the last three games).
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

FWIW, Elliot Harrison of NFL.com agrees with you:

THURSDAY, OCT. 11

8:20 p.m. ET (FOX/NFL Network/Prime Video) | MetLife Stadium (East Rutherford, N.J.)

The Giants have lost a game on a 60-plus-yard field goal two years running now. Jake Elliott nailed a 61-yarder last year to best Big Blue in Philadelphia, contributing to a rotten start that devolved into a rotten season. New York once again has faltered out of the gate, starting the season at 1-4. (Heyyyyy, better than last year!) In order to rebound, Eli Manning should take more of the vertical shots that Odell Beckham has been wistfully dreaming about. ... Eagles corners Jalen Mills and Sidney Jones have struggled mightily thus far. Look no further than Adam Thielen's highlight reel last week. For Philadelphia, winning starts with running the football consistently. Make third downs manageable; that area has been a veritable black hole for this team (13 for 38 over the last three games).

I don't know how closely you follow betting, but the Giants are definitely the "sharp" side in this game. I'm gonna go against that because I still have confidence in Pederson and that team. Usually trust the numbers and not my opinion, but then again I'm not betting 5K.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LFC24 said:

Can't believe bills fans were comparing Allen to Wentz as a rookie 

Wentz was light years ahead of him in almost every aspect of the game 

Thanks for this, definite non-agenda person

You think any of our receivers would have come up with that?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Thanks for this, definite non-agenda person

There's no agenda. Allen is objectivally behind multiple rookie QB's, not only this year but the past few years. 

Not saying he won't improve but the stats don't lie. I think he is on pace to have one of the worst rookie QB passing stats in history.