My personal vow regarding Josh Allen: Who is with me

Like A Mofo

Dear Social Media and message board watchers,

I as a Buffalo Bills fan will refrain from making a definitive conclusion as to Josh Allen and if he 'is the answer' at QB for the long term for the Buffalo Bills for the rest of the season. After reviewing mine and other opinions over the weeks, I realize that the knee jerk reactions are not needed during this time. I will allow time for Josh to develop. I will stay even keel if Allen has a great game or a bad game in 2018. I will tell myself over and over that 2019 will bring in an infusion of talent which can help the young signal caller. I will remind myself that quarterbacks can take different amounts of time to develop.

I sign off on this vow the rest of the year, for my betterment as a fan of this team. Who is with me?

Signed,

Like A Mofo

• Like (+1) 38
  • Thank you (+1) 6

is this legally binding?

i am with you though.  we all knew there was going to be a small group that makes the most noise when it comes to being upset about allen.  he's on the bills now, so i'm cheering for him, and will give him time to develop.  it may not work out, but since this is not the plan, i'm hoping for the best.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I'm with you. He's 2-2 in games started FFS. Has he looked great no but he's learning every game. The Bills have played 5 teams that the experts predicted would be in the playoffs this year and now have 2 winnable games that could make them 4-3 for MNF and the Pats.  Nice post OP!

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

The worst thing they can do now is bench him for 48 yr old Derek Anderson...

Disagree, if he is that psychologically frail than he isnt our future anyway.  Letting him play before he is ready and the beating he has taken (excpet for the Titans game) I dont see as productive.  Anderson is old but at least Allen can watch how a veteran prepares and does thing, he is just wining it now, Peterman is over zero help.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

He is a bill now so I am going to root for him to do well......

Is he the answer?  NOBODY knows the answer to that yet not even our select group that think they know everything

Best post ever; BTW use to hang out and work in Riverside years ago! JH Williams Company long gone!

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Disagree, if he is that psychologically frail than he isnt our future anyway.  Letting him play before he is ready and the beating he has taken (excpet for the Titans game) I dont see as productive.  Anderson is old but at least Allen can watch how a veteran prepares and does thing, he is just wining it now, Peterman is over zero help.

You do realize what you just said makes no sense right?

If he is mentally frail (he isnt) then it makes no difference if he plays now or in the future

• Like (+1) 2

I don't think we'll know anything for sure until 2020 to be honest.   I can't sit here and say confidently that in the offseason we will get better OL and better WRs.    We may roll with what we have on the line as long as castillo is here for all I know.   

I can't judge Allen until he's had significant time in the saddle with WRs who can get open and catch and a line that can pickup a blitz.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Derek Anderson is 57 years old. At least Allen has the legs to try to scramble out of the pocket. Anderson’s hips just ain’t what they used to be

• Haha (+1) 1