My personal vow regarding Josh Allen: Who is with me

Like A Mofo

On 10/11/2018 at 11:43 AM, Like A Mofo said:

Dear Social Media and message board watchers,

I as a Buffalo Bills fan will refrain from making a definitive conclusion as to Josh Allen and if he 'is the answer' at QB for the long term for the Buffalo Bills for the rest of the season. After reviewing mine and other opinions over the weeks, I realize that the knee jerk reactions are not needed during this time. I will allow time for Josh to develop. I will stay even keel if Allen has a great game or a bad game in 2018. I will tell myself over and over that 2019 will bring in an infusion of talent which can help the young signal caller. I will remind myself that quarterbacks can take different amounts of time to develop.

I sign off on this vow the rest of the year, for my betterment as a fan of this team. Who is with me?

Signed,

Like A Mofo

Seriously,  fine. 

Joking, just make sure you aren't the 1st one to drink the punch. 

On 10/11/2018 at 11:43 AM, Like A Mofo said:

Dear Social Media and message board watchers,

I as a Buffalo Bills fan will refrain from making a definitive conclusion as to Josh Allen and if he 'is the answer' at QB for the long term for the Buffalo Bills for the rest of the season. After reviewing mine and other opinions over the weeks, I realize that the knee jerk reactions are not needed during this time. I will allow time for Josh to develop. I will stay even keel if Allen has a great game or a bad game in 2018. I will tell myself over and over that 2019 will bring in an infusion of talent which can help the young signal caller. I will remind myself that quarterbacks can take different amounts of time to develop.

I sign off on this vow the rest of the year, for my betterment as a fan of this team. Who is with me?

Signed,

Like A Mofo

On 10/11/2018 at 12:03 PM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Derek Anderson is 57 years old. At least Allen has the legs to try to scramble out of the pocket. Anderson’s hips just ain’t what they used to be

Was he in the Uncle Drew movie?