The House of Saud at it again (Khashoggi disappearance)

Just now, Koko78 said:

So, are we still pretending to be outraged over a Saudi "journalist" who was killed in a Saudi consulate by other Saudis, and that it is somehow Trump's fault for not immediately cutting all diplomatic ties with Saudi Arabia?

When are we scheduled to move on to the next irrelevant thing we're supposed to be outraged about?

Who is calling for cutting all diplomatic ties? 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm sure the bastion of truth and honesty, Adam "Full Of" Schiff, will be along soon to tell us that, while he cannot comment on the contents of the CIA report he claims to have been briefed on, Pompeo is clearly lying.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm all for ending the war in Yemen. I'm definitely for the US not helping continue the fight. 

But the war won't end unless Iran's support of the Houthis ends. Putting a wedge between KSA and the US in Yemen now only assures that Iranian support will continue. Meaning the war, and mass starvation will go on. 

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm all for ending the war in Yemen. I'm definitely for the US not helping continue the fight. 

But the war won't end unless Iran's support of the Houthis ends. Putting a wedge between KSA and the US in Yemen now only assures that Iranian support will continue. Meaning the war, and mass starvation will go on. 

Wait, there's a war in Yemen? When did Trump start that???    OMG, are we going to even SURVIVE four years of him?!?!?!?

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They just keep lying to our faces... it just won't work like it used to. Why? Too many people are awake and aware of the manipulation.

Too many people are apathetic and worn out by the news since Trump took office.