The House of Saud at it again (Khashoggi disappearance)

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's your evidence of support for women's rights?  Driving?  

And he even references his earlier work al Watan, which I already told you to read, which you won't.  

The real sadness of all this is you think you're informed, but you never even heard of Khashoggi until after he was killed, nor have you bothered to find out anything about him since that wasn't spoon-fed to you in the Washington Post's extended obit of him.  

Yes, driving. That is a right they should have had, among others.  And the women the regime through in jail and tortured. 

I guess i better have a beer beer to catch up to you ?

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:
3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, driving. That is a right they should have had, among others.  And the women the regime through in jail and tortured. 

I guess i better have a beer beer to catch up to you ?

WTF?

Image result for walking through jail cell

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So the conspiracy theory wacko fringe is down to picking out typos? :lol:

Bankrupt, just like the GOP and their love affair with the Saudi 

I’m dying to find out which countries you’d prefer we have a love affair with? And no fair listing Sweden...everyone loves a good Swede!

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So the conspiracy theory wacko fringe is down to picking out typos? :lol:

Bankrupt, just like the GOP and their love affair with the Saudi 

This is why you have absolutely no credibility. You are a liar and have no interest or pride in your work. I tend to point that out by mocking you. A typo is the slip of one's finger like hitting the "s" while intending to hit the "a". Numbers that are close to each other on the keyboard. You didn't accidently type the word "through" instead of "threw". That is not a typo, it's a mistake. People make mistakes and it usually is no big deal. You make mistakes and then try to lie your way out of them. I point these lies out because they should be obvious to everyone that you lie your way through life. When you perpetually lie in the small things you also lie in the bigger things. Everything you post here should be looked at with a skeptical eye. People should ask themselves, when reading one of your posts, if it makes sense or if you are lying. It may sound harsh but it's the simple truth. You are a liar. Own it.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

This is why you have absolutely no credibility. You are a liar and have no interest or pride in your work. I tend to point that out by mocking you. A typo is the slip of one's finger like hitting the "s" while intending to hit the "a". Numbers that are close to each other on the keyboard. You didn't accidently type the word "through" instead of "threw". That is not a typo, it's a mistake. People make mistakes and it usually is no big deal. You make mistakes and then try to lie your way out of them. I point these lies out because they should be obvious to everyone that you lie your way through life. When you perpetually lie in the small things you also lie in the bigger things. Everything you post here should be looked at with a skeptical eye. People should ask themselves, when reading one of your posts, if it makes sense or if you are lying. It may sound harsh but it's the simple truth. You are a liar. Own it.

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Hedge said:

From the BBC:

Are we still outraged about the murder of a Saudi "journalist" that no one ever heard of in the Saudi consulate in Turkey?

I only ask because I can never keep track of what I'm supposed to be selectively outraged about each day.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Are we still outraged about the murder of a Saudi "journalist" that no one ever heard of in the Saudi consulate in Turkey?

I only ask because I can never keep track of what I'm supposed to be selectively outraged about each day.

Are you reading the morning memos? You need to read the morning memos. If you lose your copy, just ask TOC for his and you will have the daily talking points and where you need to focus your faux outrage that day.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

sorry Dems, the truth usually always comes out. your narrative is crumbling.

https://twitter.com/themarketswork/status/1186375829212647424

I'm sorry, but I feel that I must still be outraged that some Saudi I had never heard of was killed by other Saudis for Saudi reasons at the Saudi consulate in Turkey.

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

What, you mean the guy no one ever heard of before his disappearance wasn't that important after all?!?

I'm still feigning outrage by his murder, though, and will continue to be until the next thing comes along that offends my delicate moral sensibilities.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

What, you mean the guy no one ever heard of before his disappearance wasn't that important after all?!?

I'm still feigning outrage by his murder, though, and will continue to be until the next thing comes along that offends my delicate moral sensibilities.

Progressives have to back away from being outraged at Khashoggi' murder, because now they have to be outraged at Saudi Arabia's death penalty.

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 years later...
On 12/24/2019 at 4:54 PM, DC Tom said:

Progressives have to back away from being outraged at Khashoggi' murder, because now they have to be outraged at Saudi Arabia's death penalty.

As long as the Saudi's support the mutually beneficial petrodollar system of oil payments initiated under Nixon, all US administrations will tolerate their brutal and discriminatory practices.  They can kill and dismember anyone they desire.  They can even support extremists destroying buildings in lower Manhattan.  Bush let it go (he allowed the violation of FAA grounding orders of all civilian aircraft to let bin Laden family members escape the US while he made tough speeches at ground zero), Obama let it go, Trump let it go, and Biden will ignore it.  And they will fight the release of information and justice for 9/11 families.  The second they start taking payments in other currencies the knives will come out in Washington.  Count on it.  While I share Tib's admiration for democracies he should accept that our government does not subscribe to that practice.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills