Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

28 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The woman couldn't sell her ***** books for 99 cents each at Costco, but she's gonna sell $50K a plate fundraising tickets? <_<

Unfortunately we as well as she knows that there will be several hundred rich morons there to pay as their mantra is "we gotta stop Trump."  The kind of morons other than one gift such as being able to perform surgery would have starved to death during any other time over humanity's history.  The kind who make 500K per year but are paying 400K per year in alimony.

• Like (+1) 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Unfortunately we as well as she knows that there will be several hundred rich morons there to pay as their mantra is "we gotta stop Trump."  The kind of morons other than one gift such as being able to perform surgery would have starved to death during any other time over humanity's history.  The kind who make 500K per year but are paying 400K per year in alimony.

Wait... We hate surgeons now?

24 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Wait... We hate surgeons now?

Surgeons are generally clinical sociopaths.  

We need to start applying critical theory to medicine, and address people's feelings of health before their actual health.

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Surgeons are generally clinical sociopaths.  

We need to start applying critical theory to medicine, and address people's feelings of health before their actual health.

You've either reached a level or sarcasm that even I can't sense it, or I have to seriously reconsider my opinion of you...

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

Easy explanation: The audience just did not understand the question. Notice, in typical liberal fashion, she told them what their opinion should be when they did not answer correctly.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If it wasn't a Leftist campaign my guess would be that the guy did the tomahawk chop. And is a graduate of Florida State University and it occurred 25 years ago when he attended a game.

But it is a Leftist campaign, so I am going with sniffing the hair of too many young girls. And the inappropriate behavior is because this is copyright infringement on Biden's signature move, not for it being creepy.

• Haha (+1) 1

Biden must think everyone in America is a total idiot! Who doesn’t talk with their son about work’s going? Especially when your coke addict son suddenly comes in to a lot of money? Yet...we’re all supposed to believe his crocodile tears on the death of his other son!? I now see this guy in a totally different light. He’s the very definition of the DC swamp! The absolute Fleecing of America. Come on Man!

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Biden must think everyone in America is a total idiot! Who doesn’t talk with their son about work’s going? Especially when your coke addict son suddenly comes in to a lot of money? Yet...we’re all supposed to believe his crocodile tears on the death of his other son!? I now see this guy in a totally different light. He’s the very definition of the DC swamp! The absolute Fleecing of America. Come on Man!

I don't think you, I or anyone else has a mandate to make that judgement. It's well above our paygrade.

• Like (+1) 1