Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, John Adams said:

For pure entertainment, no one tops Williamson.

Williamson is a goofball. Gabbard is a combat vet with brass balls. She knows Kamala Harris is two blowjobs shy of being Biden's #2, and that she'd set back women in politics for years.

It's too bad I don't like her policies, because I think she's a pretty good person with genuine intentions.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Williamson is a goofball. Gabbard is a combat vet with brass balls. She knows Kamala Harris is two blowjobs shy of being Biden's #2, and that she'd set back women in politics for years.

It's too bad I don't like her policies, because I think she's a pretty good person with genuine intentions.

At this point I'd vote for genuine and good person.  I could probably tolerate her presidency, as she's not a congenital idiot.

But she'd have to run as an independent.  I won't support the Democratic party.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

At this point I'd vote for genuine and good person.  I could probably tolerate her presidency, as she's not a congenital idiot.

But she'd have to run as an independent.  I won't support the Democratic party.

I'd consider her as an independent.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Elizabeth Warren doesn't know how to make the news.

I assume the media want to cover Elizabeth Warren and to give her a boost and that she's just not giving them anything.

Here's what I saw just now when I used Google news to search her name.

It's just various sites re-analyzing the polls (which actually don't show her rising anymore!) and a prompt to switch my attention over to Bernie Sanders

More at the link:

BUT...................her media support continues....................

...and now she's out doing photo ops with UAW GM strikers......

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Harris is a female Chuck Schumer.  In your face 24/7 as the intellectual, moral and solutions authority.  She is going to be around a long time whether she advances far in this race or not.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@transplantbillsfan

Bye, Joe

He's got zero chance. 

Officially now. 

Zip.

Remember how I said it's ANY Democratic candidate vs Trump because I wasn't hitching my wagon to Biden?

Yeah. So there's that. 

But at least you put yourself on record for like the 40th time that Biden won't be the nominee.

So wishy washy :lol:

Working out perfectly for Trump to win. Even though none of this will ultimately stick to Biden, the damage is done that his name is coming up. Dems are not going to blindly stick with him. 

There's a reason for the cliche, "Democrats fall in love, Republicans fall in line."

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not breaking... despite Paul's obsession with that word. Still correct

He was reported as being wary of running this time around and I'm too lazy to look up the exact quote but I remember it pretty closely, "They are going to bring up my boy." 

I remember it because of the "my boy" part. Not breaking, and he knew it was coming. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

He was reported as being wary of running this time around and I'm too lazy to look up the exact quote but I remember it pretty closely, "They are going to bring up my boy." 

I remember it because of the "my boy" part. Not breaking, and he knew it was coming. 

And he saw what happened to Al Gore and McCain.  When you're party has held the prez for 8 years in dang near impossible to win.  HW is the only one since the 2 term rule was put in place.