Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

So... For my own edification, a role call of the 2020 Dems.

A white, native american woman who already gets owned by the opponent on a regular basis and has no response.

An ancient, senile old man who wants to take all of everyone's money and do... something?... with it. This being the man who so royally enjoyed being ***** by his own party that he's come around asking for another. 

A black man whose entire platform is that he's black and fancies himself a roman era rebel and that he agrees with all of his other democrats. (essentially Obama with less charisma and experience) 

A black woman (maybe? I don't even know for sure.) who slept her way to the top and apparently doesn't read her own tweets. 

A white woman with an anger issue who cant even answer questions about her anger issue without demonstrating her anger issue.

Am I forgetting anyone? 

Honestly, the dems might have a better shot at changing the constitution and letting the green FDR run then they do of winning with this field. 

You're forgetting the blonde airhead, the milquetoast Hispanic guy who was an irrelevant cabinet member for Obama, and about 6 other nobodies who won't make it past the second debate.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Dzyln5SW0AMJR03.jpg

Here comes Bernie !

"Oh, sorry Bernie...you didn't get enough superdelegates to actually strike the planet.  Congratulations, Kamalasaurus Wrecks."

And who the ***** is "Schultz 2020?"  Jesus...whoever you are, just drop out now.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

"Oh, sorry Bernie...you didn't get enough superdelegates to actually strike the planet.  Congratulations, Kamalasaurus Wrecks."

And who the ***** is "Schultz 2020?"  Jesus...whoever you are, just drop out now.

Schultz is the Starbucks guy.  He’s not in the Dem primaries.

And don’t forget the gay vet mayor. He’s there under a pile of Warren dung. 

What states would be in play that Trump can win in 2020 that he lost in 2016?

I’m not sure there are a lot of ways for him to expand his margin...But.. the Ds have to pick someone who can appeal in the battleground states. Harris, Booker, Warren, Bernie are all coastal candidates. They won’t help in Michigan and Ohio. It would be funny to see the Ds screw it up again. 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I see Bernie and Warren like crossed streams in Ghostbusters. They will blow each other up trying to out-liberal each other. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

I see Bernie and Warren like crosses streams in Ghostbusters. They will blow each other up trying to out-liberal each other. 

Kamala Harris is the heir apparent, though.  The Technicolor Dreamcoat coverage made that clear.  It's Her Turn this time.

Hell, they can even reuse the same bumper stickers.

24 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Kamala Harris is the heir apparent, though.  The Technicolor Dreamcoat coverage made that clear.  It's Her Turn this time.

Hell, they can even reuse the same bumper stickers.

Harris does seem to be the anointed this time around, but I don't see her wide appeal outside of the west coast. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

Harris does seem to be the anointed this time around, but I don't see her wide appeal outside of the west coast. 

Doesn't matter.  She appeals inside the DNC.  And they mistakenly believe what appeals to them in their little bubble should appeal to everyone, and those that don't find her appealing can be ignored for being racist misogynistic deplorables only suitable for reeducation.  

The Democrats have learned nothing from losing to Trump.  They can't even put a tenth the energy the expend in outrage in to introspection.  

• Like (+1) 1