Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You did not answer my question which is why is it hypocritical to want to know about Warren's qualifications as it pertains to a high office?

Because Trump is a complete idiot and obviously since she has a functioning brain, she is qualified. That's all. That's all I need to say. 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, njbuff said:

These people say Trump is loser and a fool. If that is the case............. what the heck does that make Warren?

People need to just step back and stop being so obsessed with Trump. 

I don't ever remember Obama haters even being 10% of what Trump haters are. I am sure there were a few people that hated Obama that were totally obsessed by him, but it can't be even close to the level of TDS.

The typical Trump hater mindset : Anger = Intelligence.  

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Because Trump is a complete idiot and obviously since she has a functioning brain, she is qualified. That's all. That's all I need to say. 

No, you need to say more.  What would you say if you were out ringing doorbells for her instead knowingly insulting people you dislike here?  

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

The typical Trump hater mindset : Anger = Intelligence.  

No, you need to say more.  What would you say if you were out ringing doorbells for her instead knowingly insulting people you dislike here?  

Why don't you just look them up? Ever hear of the internet? 

You are just lazy. Typical Trumptard 

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why don't you just look them up? Ever hear of the internet? 

You are just lazy. Typical Trumptard 

Please!  You are not even trying and I will have to file a complaint with your superiors at the Soros cubicle farm.

By the way reading some random article is not the same as getting your thoughts on the matter.  Perhaps you have no real thoughts as pertaining to Warren?

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Please!  You are not even trying and I will have to file a complaint with your superiors at the Soros cubicle farm.

By the way reading some random article is not the same as getting your thoughts on the matter.  Perhaps you have no real thoughts as pertaining to Warren?

"Thoughts" would mean that he has a functional brain. How much are you willing to bet on that?

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

"Thoughts" would mean that he has a functional brain. How much are you willing to bet on that?

Most likely not high functioning but he can raise my opinion of him with a well thought out response.  I guess that the New Year has raised my optimism for even him.

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

... That's ***** sick. There is nothing wrong with her treating a mental illness.

Edit:. Not sick that Trump said that given the leaders, including Warren, have attacked Trump's mental health and overall health. That's just par for the course.

What's sick is that it is actually out there and used as ridicule. 

yeah, i'm going to have to disagree here. there may be nothing wrong with treating a mental illness but the matter of having a mental illness should very much be a topic for debate when the matter of the presidency is the central issue.

Edited by Foxx

Political Cartoons by Henry Payne

Warren’s woes, Part Two

In this post about Elizabeth Warren’s prospects as a presidential candidate, I compared her to Hillary Clinton (without Bill). Like Hillary, Warren has little in her persona that’s likely to fire up voters, other than feminists of a certain age. She lacks the common touch. She can scold, but she can’t preach. Audiences, if they are well-disposed coming in, may come away impressed, but they’re unlikely to come away inspired.

I’m not the only one who’s comparing Warren to Hillary Clinton. Indeed, the comparison apparently is so widespread that Edward-Issac Dovere has an article in the Atlantic called“Elizabeth Warren Doesn’t Want to Be Hillary 2.0.”

Who would want that?

Dovere suggests that the comparison stems in part from Warren’s status as a frontrunner. But Warren is not a frontrunner. The polls, for what they are worth, say she’s a middle tier candidate.

Warren’s supporters think the comparison stems from sexism. But as Dovere notes, no other female candidate in the projected field is being compared to Hillary. If anything, the comparison may have more to do with age than with gender.

The true basis for the comparison probably rests in perceived lack of authenticity.

More at the link:

She's a liar. A joke of a candidate. Thankfully the demtards don't have anyone better. Six more years!! Easily!!!

8 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Telling a Native American to drink alcohol.

Shame on your racist stereotypes.

Is it a stereotype if it's true?

Edited by westside

1 minute ago, Joe Miner said:

Telling a Native American to drink alcohol.

Shame on your racist stereotypes.

It's not like he called it firewater.

3 minutes ago, westside said:

She's a liar. A joke of a candidate. Thankfully the demtards don't have anyone better. Six more years!! Easily!!!

Is it a stereo type if it's true?

There are many different types of stereos.

stereo.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Thousands in her state have been affected by the shutdown, so Elizabeth Warren’s donating her salary to … refugees?

It’s been true for a while, but now there’s no doubt: everything Sen. Elizabeth Warren does, from changing her Twitter handle to awkwardly opening a beer bottle, has to be seen through the lens of a woman campaigning for president in 2020.

So it says a lot about Democrat policies that Warren pledged on New Year’s Day to donate her salary after learning that more than 7,000 American citizens in Massachusetts would be working for delayed pay because of the limited government shutdown.

bXaodRhx_normal.jpgElizabeth Warren
Over 7,000 people in Massachusetts have been sent home or are working without pay during the #TrumpShutdown. Until @realDonaldTrump re-opens the government, I'm donating my salary to @HIASrefugees, a nonprofit that helps refugees and makes our country stronger in the process.

What? 7,000 people in her home state are “working without pay,” so she’s donating her salary to a nonprofit that helps refugees? As in, non-U.S. citizens?

"I'm so worried about the citizens in the state I represent that I'm going to virtue signal my heart out for illegals."

Yep, she's a woman of the people alright...........:doh:

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Thousands in her state have been affected by the shutdown, so Elizabeth Warren’s donating her salary to … refugees?

It’s been true for a while, but now there’s no doubt: everything Sen. Elizabeth Warren does, from changing her Twitter handle to awkwardly opening a beer bottle, has to be seen through the lens of a woman campaigning for president in 2020.

So it says a lot about Democrat policies that Warren pledged on New Year’s Day to donate her salary after learning that more than 7,000 American citizens in Massachusetts would be working for delayed pay because of the limited government shutdown.

What? 7,000 people in her home state are “working without pay,” so she’s donating her salary to a nonprofit that helps refugees? As in, non-U.S. citizens?

"I'm so worried about the citizens in the state I represent that I'm going to virtue signal my heart out for illegals."

Yep, she's a woman of the people alright...........:doh:

Someone should ask her if she's a "yes" vote in the Senate and can she scrounge up 8 other D votes so the shut down can end this evening. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: Troller-in-Chief

That's awesome! With the sorry excuses on the left who might run won't give President Trump much trouble. I bet he will beat whoever gets chosen on the left more than he whipped Hillary.  Lol!!!

Six more years of tears from the left!?

• Haha (+1) 1