Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

One Epstein pal helping another out. 

He will ask about Reade, in a well-rehearsed setting.

BUT, I would give a year of my life if he asked him about the Oval Office meeting on January 5th.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

He will ask about Reade, in a well-rehearsed setting.

BUT, I would give a year of my life if he asked him about the Oval Office meeting on January 5th.

Me too!  And it would be 1997. That year really sucked. 

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I've never met that woman in my life.  I swear.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Video: 2 minute mark  (keep watching)

Joe Biden denies he was involved in Michael Flynn probe

</snip>

“I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn,” Biden said in an interview on ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’ on Tuesday.

“This is all about diversion,” he continued when asked about President Trump’s belief that the case against the former national security adviser was “the biggest political crime in US history.”

“This is the game this guy plays all the time,” Biden said. “The country is in crisis. We’re in an economic crisis, we’re in a health crisis. We’re in real trouble. He should stop trying to always divert attention from the real concerns of the American people.”

</snip>

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Video: 2 minute mark  (keep watching)

Joe Biden denies he was involved in Michael Flynn probe

</snip>

“I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn,” Biden said in an interview on ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’ on Tuesday.

“This is all about diversion,” he continued when asked about President Trump’s belief that the case against the former national security adviser was “the biggest political crime in US history.”

“This is the game this guy plays all the time,” Biden said. “The country is in crisis. We’re in an economic crisis, we’re in a health crisis. We’re in real trouble. He should stop trying to always divert attention from the real concerns of the American people.”

</snip>

We REALLY need a "WOW" emoji for such things, as the stock ones available just don't capture the proper response!

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A liar always messes up.  It is impossible to keep track of your own lies. If you practice telling the truth then you'll never have to doubt what is said about/to you. You'll inherently know if you did or did not say what is being said about you.