- equipment maintenance

And on and on.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....hmmmm....Arkancide tries a new method....induced cardiac arrest.....easy there Bernie........

Bernie Sanders interrupted by topless protesters at Nevada rally

By Bradford Betz | Fox News

A group of topless protesters stormed a Bernie Sanders rally in Nevada Sunday afternoon, throwing paint, fake blood and water on the podium before security whisked them away.

Sen. Sanders, I-Vt., speaking at a rally in Carson City, had just finished introducing his wife as “the next first lady” when a woman ran up to the podium, trying to grab Sanders’ mic.

A visibly irritated Sanders yanked the mic away. The woman then grabbed another mic on the podium.

“Bernie, I’m your biggest supporter, and I’m here to ask you to stop propping up the dairy industry and to stop propping up animal agriculture. I believe in you,” the woman said before her mic was cut.

Sanders exited the stage as a chaotic scene unfolded.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bernie-sanders-topless-protesters-nevada-rally

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

OMG........

Running a farm as most do is mind blowing complex and high stress

- seasonal planning

- cash flow management for equipment breakdowns and ongoing expenses

- hedging corn and soybean

- equipment maintenance

And on and on.

He thinks he is the smartest person that ever lived.  Well, at least smart enough to tell you how to live.  He can GTFO

On 2/10/2020 at 8:49 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

For clarity: I still don’t. Polls are narrative shaping tools, not accurate prognosticators. 

I don’t know, hence the question. Six months ago you were certain that not only Biden would win, but that Trump would lose to anyone who they put up against him.

I assume this confidence was borne from something beyond your personal take. The point though, is that wherever that confidence in Joe came from (and it was being injected into the bloodstream by the establishment press at that time), anyone who took two seconds to really look at Joe knew he had no chance. Including those media outlets. 

I just wonder when you start holding whatever sources you’re relying on for news/information accountable for always getting it wrong? 

(not a shot at you, it’s a shot at those sources)

I don’t doubt that at all.

That’s not the opinion I’m talking about. I’m talking specifically about the confidence in Joe. 

If you want to know why I can honestly say that I do now and have for the last 3+ years worried that Trump would be reelected while not thinking he would, it's because of the fight between my head and my heart whether the American people are stupid enough to reelect him.

My confidence wavers because of crap like this:

Trump will pretty much do anything within his power (and outside of it, for that matter... as demonstrated by what's been revealed in the last 6 months or so) to get reelected.

Like him or not. Corrupt as hell or not. Blatant narcissistic liar or not...

He's the most powerful man in the world.

That's the reason so many on the left are frightened and worried.

It doesn't mean he's going to be reelected, but we can worry about it because the electorate already looked past his own admissions of being a sexual predator and his own well documented bigotry and racism and his own well documented shady business dealings over decades and his own calls to foreign governments to interfere in our election, among other things.

I'm a believer the old adage "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" will apply to the American people this time around as they have seen (and this part is simply undeniable) CONSTANT lies coming out of the White House.

You seem to dislike lies so much... why do you find Trump's CONSTANT lying acceptable in any way?

But once again, I am prepared for a 2nd term of Trump. That's because my bar for America's electorate is lower than it was when the day began on November 8th, 2016.

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

If you want to know why I can honestly say that I do now and have for the last 3+ years worried that Trump would be reelected while not thinking he would, it's because of the fight between my head and my heart whether the American people are stupid enough to reelect him.

Trump will pretty much do anything within his power (and outside of it, for that matter... as demonstrated by what's been revealed in the last 6 months or so) to get reelected.

It doesn't mean he's going to be reelected, but we can worry about it because the electorate already looked past his own admissions of being a sexual predator and his own well documented bigotry and racism and his own well documented shady business dealings over decades and his own calls to foreign governments to interfere in our election, among other things.

I'm a believer the old adage "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" will apply to the American people this time around as they have seen (and this part is simply undeniable) CONSTANT lies coming out of the White House.

You seem to dislike lies so much... why do you find Trump's CONSTANT lying acceptable in any way?

But once again, I am prepared for a 2nd term of Trump. That's because my bar for America's electorate is lower than it was when the day began on November 8th, 2016.

Lol, I love how you just sweep all the illegal stuff the Democrats did in 2016 and are still doing today under the rug. Keep ignoring the obvious,  like low unemployment, great economy, no new wars etc etc etc.........

If you can't beat him, make up schiff about him. Maybe Hillary can buy another fake dossier from the Russians. It'll work this time.

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

See the source image

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

e447fff7-2ae2-41b0-84a0-6f3cf1e2e413.jpe

Has anyone ever seen Head of State with Chris Rock?  Pretty funny movie but the gist is the presidential candidate dies and they prop up a candidate they expect to lose to make the party look better.  That is Pete Buttigieg.  Then the dems can claim we have put a black man, a woman, and a gay man up the last 4 elections.  See we ARE inclusive.  

I don't care how you feel about Bernie Sanders the candidate.  If you are on the right it must be nice seeing the dems being exposed for their corruption.  If you are on the left it continues to be embarrassing that your party is so bad at hiding their subterfuge. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I remember far-right nutbags thinking the exact same same thing about Obama. From the Recovery Act money laundering scheme to the Obamacare abortion to Fast and Furious to Benghazi to countless other moments in his presidency, far-right nutbags were convinced he would make himself king and never leave office.

And yet here we are again, except this time it's the far-left nutbags who have lost their mind. There was nothing to worry about under Obama and there is nothing to worry about under Trump.

But hey, thanks again for stopping by to whine about how much time people spend here just before you return to spend more time here posting stupid schitt. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Wait... are you people actually denying this happened??? :blink:

Oh for the love of God, PLEASE tell me that you are kidding !  Just trying to rouse a response.

A NYT opinion piece,

and the long discussed Trump campaign riff. Used for three years to mock anyone who still falls for the Trump/Russia nonsense.

Good Lord, you cannot be that stupid.

Back to the Democrat 2020 thread.

Democratic Presidential Clown Car Update for February 17, 2020. 

“Bloomberg channels Barney, Yang, Bennet and Patrick are Out, enjoy the Buttigieg Platitude Generator, Bernie bros break out the blacklist for Bloomberg hires, and Mayor Pete has a fake Nigerian problem.”

8 hours ago, westside2 said:

Lol, I love how you just sweep all the illegal stuff the Democrats did in 2016 and are still doing today under the rug.

Yep.

All that illegal stuff the Democrats did...

Thank GOD Trump got an AG who will finally prosecute all those damn dirty Dems!

And he will start with Andrew McCa...

oh wait...

but how many folks in the Trump orbit have served time or are going to jail?

Interesting... 

8 hours ago, westside2 said:

Keep ignoring the obvious,  like low unemployment, great economy, no new wars etc etc etc.........

Keep ignoring the aspects of our economy that Trump basically gets credit for not screwing up as far as economic momentum goes and what he's doing to our national debt thanks to insane military spending and a terrible tax plan.

Yay for Trump and reaching that 4, 5 and 6% annual GDP he promised on the campaign trail...

oh wait, he hasn't even reached 3%

Judging by the posts and posters in here, I bet many of you are largely happy because of your 401Ks that you're currently living off (though even that actually grew at a larger rate under Obama), but a huge percentage of our country doesn't have one of those and isn't getting that benefit.

Good job to 45 for not totally screwing up what 44 rebuilt.

He sure is trying, though.

25 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Wait... are you people actually denying this happened??? :blink:

Not "you people", the evidence and facts deny this happened. Did Russia meddle? Yup. Did they meddle with the cooperation of the Trump campaign? Nope. 

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

ZERO have been charged, indicted, or convicted of anything having to do with the 2016 election or Russian collusion. 

Not Manafort, not Flynn, not Stone, not Cohen, not Popadopolous... 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yep.

All that illegal stuff the Democrats did...

Thank GOD Trump got an AG who will finally prosecute all those damn dirty Dems!

And he will start with Andrew McCa...

oh wait...

Interesting... 

Keep ignoring the aspects of our economy that Trump basically gets credit for not screwing up as far as economic momentum goes and what he's doing to our national debt thanks to insane military spending and a terrible tax plan.

Yay for Trump and reaching that 4, 5 and 6% annual GDP he promised on the campaign trail...

oh wait, he hasn't even reached 3%

Judging by the posts and posters in here, I bet many of you are largely happy because of your 401Ks that you're currently living off (though even that actually grew at a larger rate under Obama), but a huge percentage of our country doesn't have one of those and isn't getting that benefit.

Good job to 45 for not totally screwing up what 44 rebuilt.

He sure is trying, though.

My God!!!

You claim to be a teacher? No wonder our future generations are *****.

• Like (+1) 2