Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

whose got your vote ? 

All depends on who the nominee on the D side is. If it's Warren or Sanders, then Trump gets my vote. Others, I'd have to consider the choices. 

I registered D for the first time ever so I could have a potentially meaningful vote in the primary (registered R last time for the same reason but I've been a registered R at other times)...but our primary in PA is late so we will see if it even matters. 

Edited by John Adams

18 minutes ago, John Adams said:

All depends on who the nominee on the D side is. If it's Warren or Sanders, then Trump gets my vote. Others, I'd have to consider the choices. 

I registered D for the first time ever so I could have a potentially meaningful vote in the primary (registered R last time for the same reason but I've been a registered R at other times)...but our primary in PA is late so we will see if it even matters. 

what about the Billie Eilish show ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, John Adams said:

You’re in luck John. The DNC has started pitting Warren against Sanders so they wipe each other out and give Biden an uncontested lay up. Unfortunately the ensuing carnage will so infuriate Bernie supporters that they’ll stay home in November as a protest, instead of pulling the lever for Uncle Joe. 

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re in luck John. The DNC has started pitting Warren against Sanders so they wipe each other out and give Biden an uncontested lay up. Unfortunately the ensuing carnage will so infuriate Bernie supporters that they’ll stay home in November as a protest, instead of pulling the lever for Uncle Joe. 

...not to worry!!….Quid Pro Joe gets called for traveling...…….:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Am I the only one that is more interested in who ends up being the choice for VP than who wins the nomination?  I’m pretty sure it will be a black transgendered woman.

Now is a transgendered woman a woman who is now a man or a man who is now a woman? I always get that confused. Someone help this boomer out. 

Its hilarious and quite obvious the dnc and the media have collaborated 

to start a feud between Warren and Sanders.

So typical, all the demorats have is to create strife, tension, and infighting

between groups to get their nefarious way.

31 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Am I the only one that is more interested in who ends up being the choice for VP than who wins the nomination?  I’m pretty sure it will be a black transgendered woman.

Now is a transgendered woman a woman who is now a man or a man who is now a woman? I always get that confused. Someone help this boomer out. 

I'd be shocked if it's anyone but Klobuchar. They need someone who plays well in the middle states. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

You're an idiot. That's Warren trying to claw back into the race, not a PPPConspiracy(TM). 

9 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Is there something you're asking me?

CNN, huh? I'm pretty sure you guys all call that Fake News over here. :lol:

So, you must be finally coming around to the fact that Donald Trump is, in fact, going to lose :thumbsup:

You can do better than that, Transplant. Pick your trash talking game up :beer: 

Pt 2 of the PV release: 

• Thank you (+1) 3

On 1/10/2020 at 12:05 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Serious question for the democrats down here -- doesn't it piss you off that the party is once again tilting the primary in favor of the establishment choice (Biden)? Or are you fine with being lied to, cheated, and disenfranchised by your own "party"?

Yes very much so.  They are going to screw Bernie again.  I called it a long time ago.  Trump vs Biden and Trump gets the nod.  Then 2024 will be the dems turn.  DNC is not anyone's party just like the RNC isn't.  Just rich people trading power under the illusion of free and open elections.

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Gonna have to join in the chorus of wait now CNN matters?  CNN is DNC propganda.  Shoot there is a whole thread on PPP about it but because they put up something you agree with, they now get posted here by you? 

So the post I quoted above and this one go hand in hand.  Going even futher, the media loves Trump as president including CNN.  Negativity sells and ratings are never better than when you can pitch the sky is falling.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I’m not much for conspiracy theories but has anyone wondered how Joe Biden can continue to lead all these polls when he is clearly a shell of himself in every single debate? Could it be the polls are ‘rigged’? Could it be the DNC knows the only way they win is to get rid of Trump BEFORE the election, and the only way to do that is to make impeachment be about the democratic ‘front runner’ opponent?  

Think of it this way: would be impeaching Trump for ‘digging up dirt’ on Corey Booker?