Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Bernie Bro  sounds just like the SDS (no not our SDS) and the Obama crony (name escapes me now) at whose house he started his political career. They wanted to put people in concentration camps too. 

18 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

?

You don't have any time to waste posting here as you need to finish the beer can shanty by Thursday evening as the temps will be plummeting.  We'll even stop by The Salvation Army to pick up some blankets.  Not coming right to the shanty but will leave along Rte 39 near Folts Rd.  Don't dawdle as first come first serve to any other hobos that may pass through.  Yeah, I know you want to be called campers but we all know better.  

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You don't have any time to waste posting here as you need to finish the beer can shanty by Thursday evening as the temps will be plummeting.  We'll even stop by The Salvation Army to pick up some blankets.  Not coming right to the shanty but will leave along Rte 39 near Folts Rd.  Don't dawdle as first come first serve to any other hobos that may pass through.  Yeah, I know you want to be called campers but we all know better.  

?

8 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

You think that you are being funny but you are just displaying your ignorance and nothing more.  Still hoping somebody will see your insult for what it is and ban your sorry tail.  

You will be at trolling a long time before you even get a participation trophy. 

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bloomberg enters at an interesting moment. Not that I think anyone can beat Trump but the Dems are boring the electorate and the economy is booming in a peaceful world. So maybe the right new face is another business guy who isn't a professional tweeter. 

Edited by John Adams