Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

….hell, why even bother to show up and vote  now?...….devastating news...……...

When faced with these types of dilemmas, just fall back to ##WWCD (What Would Corey Do).

I mean, aside from helping to cook up a hoax racist scheme to smear MAGA.

And aside from being involved in corruption and kickbacks.

• Like (+1) 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Who? Oh, you mean that woman he dated to appear straight?

It was a dumb strategy and it's just another piece of evidence that he's a big phony.  If by chance he had ever made it to the finish line, it would have been exposed.  I don't think he ever threatened to do real damage in the primary, so nobody cared.  

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I don't understand how someone like Warren managed to earn millions of dollars and yet is unbelievably stupid enough to think that putting trans men in women's prison is even remotely close to something that is cared about by more than .05% of the country.

It's not just pandering. It's useless pandering. 

Stunned the left keeps propping up these idiots one election after another.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I don't understand how someone like Warren managed to earn millions of dollars and yet is unbelievably stupid enough to think that putting trans men in women's prison is even remotely close to something that is cared about by more than .05% of the country.

It's not just pandering. It's useless pandering. 

Stunned the left keeps propping up these idiots one election after another.

imo, the entire argument is built to divide the populace. they prop up both sides of the argument to get us at odds with one another.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

imo, the entire argument is built to divide the populace. they prop up both sides of the argument to get us at odds with one another.

while we're screaming at each other about which bathroom to pee in, we're not paying attention to the things that unite us

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Maybe. But doesn't move the needle away from the rest of the 2020 pack and toward her anymore than Bernie is helped by yelling how the 1% can wipe out college debt.

No one is going to change their vote from Bernie to Warren, or from Warren to Bernie, or from Biden to either of them. It's just stupid.

Her bubble cares. Literally no one else does because we know even if she was elected, no one else is stupid enough to put biological men in a women's prison. 

In the end, I think it just confirms what most of us know; you have to be one effin' dumb muthereffer to be a Democrat.