Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Harris just announced that she's out of the race.

wait a bit, the NBC poll will have to see how much of a kingmaker Harris was as to the future of Baby Yoda

actually they should leave her in the polls and see how many still choose her as their vote

Edited by row_33

30 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

"To my supporters, it is with deep regret—but also with deep gratitude—that I am suspending my campaign today."

Why not cancel it?

Money  Hope that donors help pay off any debt that may have incurred from running.

I'm surprised she dropped out this early.  She was polling better than all the favorite Republican candidates (Yang, Gabbard) and centrist candidates (Klobuchar, Steyer, Bloomberg, Delaney).  Had to do with money.  One less spot on the debate stage.

How is it that a party which labels half the country as racists is about to have a debate in December that will be all white candidates?

See ya later, Harris. You're a genuinely horrible, selfish, divisive and vindictive human, and it's my hope you are never able to run for anything more than dog catcher.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

"To my supporters, it is with deep regret—but also with deep gratitude—that I am suspending my campaign today."

Why not cancel it?

all kinds of $$$ and goodies (like an expresso maker) to take home from the campaign