Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

7 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Are there any Biden supporters on this forum? I would sincerely like to ask them what in the hell they see in the guy.  He is a liar, corrupt, one man gaffe machine, losing his mind and his dentures, been nothing but a political hack his entire life?  I dont get what is the appeal, now again the leading Dem candidate?  They can do any better than that?  A tired  old white guy that is seeming to fall apart?  

libs aren't endorsing ANYONE seriously on here, from the scrap heap of options presented

the choices here are pretty much on par with McGovern or Mondale or Dukakis or Carter

• Like (+1) 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/22/2019 at 8:48 AM, B-Man said:

Salena Zito did an amazing story during the last election; taking a bunch of leftist students on a drive with her through middle America. I can't remember all the details, but there were a number of rules they had to adhere to, such as "no driving on highways...only surface streets" and "no eating at chains...only eating at locally owned restaurants" and "No asking anyone how they are politically registered until they were leaving the area."

Her article was brilliant, and it completely captured what was happening in the middle of the country to get Trump elected. The students were stunned the entire trip because they weren't meeting right-wing wackos. Many were life-long Dems. 

It explains why Dems want to abolish the electoral college. They have no idea how to approach these people because their elitist tenets don't play well with people who work for a living.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

I’m sure this was an honest mistake. All those “R” words look alike, right Hilldog?

Another Clinton lie. 

If she really said Republicans and was misquoted, what about this ?

Clinton spox @NickMerrill, when asked if HRC was referring to Gabbard: “If the nesting doll fits.”

that was was right after. 

Seems kind of a Russian reference 

LIARS

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...is his swiftboat in for repairs?............the SS Ketchup I believe............

was that the greatest or what....

starting his nomination speech with a military salute and "reporting for duty" did IN FACT matter to veterans of that war....

:D

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

was that the greatest or what....

starting his nomination speech with a military salute and "reporting for duty" did IN FACT matter to veterans of that war....

:D

he'd be a perfect Tibs candidate............intellectual, diplomatic, engaging, a man of REAL substance........and a hero............SMH............

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

he'd be a perfect Tibs candidate............intellectual, diplomatic, engaging, a man of REAL substance........and a hero............SMH............

it was complicated for John's image

and i don't perceive he has a ruddy clue why that possibly could be....

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Another Clinton lie. 

If she really said Republicans and was misquoted, what about this ?

I didn't mean to imply she was misquoted. I was just tying in her racist tendencies to the stealth edit.

46 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Clinton spox @NickMerrill, when asked if HRC was referring to Gabbard: “If the nesting doll fits.”

that was was right after. 

Seems kind of a Russian reference 

Or is it?!

Image result for republican nesting dolls

• Haha (+1) 3

14 hours ago, Hedge said:

I didn't mean to imply she was misquoted. I was just tying in her racist tendencies to the stealth edit.

Or is it?!

Image result for republican nesting dolls

Yeah, but inside the Jerry Ford head is the ninth horcrux of Putin.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You can't say that and run on the left, Joe. 

Wait, I was under the impression that illegal substance ONLY come through proper border crossings.

I mean, that's what the Democrats told us, so it must be true!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Why would it be illegal?

Cybersquatting.

Like when you're just some halfwit schmoe on the internet who registers "SmartyJonesWinsTheTripleCrown" in the hopes it becomes worth something to the horse's owners if Smarty Jones wins the Triple Crown.

Just now, DC Tom said:

Cybersquatting.

Like when you're just some halfwit schmoe on the internet who registers "SmartyJonesWinsTheTripleCrown" in the hopes it becomes worth something to the horse's owners if Smarty Jones wins the Triple Crown.

Ahh. Was not aware that was illegal