Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

On 10/18/2019 at 11:51 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

She was always full of shite. Trump didn't break her, he exposed her. 

What I find fascinating about this is that her previous bullschiff smears (Obama not born in US; Trump/Russia; etc.) were usually quietly started by her surrogates.

The fact that she's having to do the palpably false smearing herself this time says a lot about how far she's fallen since 2016.

• Like (+1) 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

What I find fascinating about this is that her previous bullschiff smears (Obama not born in US; Trump/Russia; etc.) were usually quietly started by her surrogates.

The fact that she's having to do the palpably false smearing herself this time says a lot about how far she's fallen since 2016.

Yup, great point. :beer: 

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

A lot of people believe this "palpably false" smearing, though.

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

A lot of people believe this "palpably false" smearing, though.

Oh, I know. Many on the left would happily drink her urine and pretend to be drunk if she told them it was champagne.

I just find it interesting that she has to do her own dirty work now.

this one is especially for @transplantbillsfan

it is a breitbart article but is the only one i could find that goes into as much detail. read just the quotes if you don't want the commentary. in it, she decries the current state of both the RNC and the DNC.

Hillary Clinton Decries ‘Bankrupt’ DNC: ‘We’re Going to Be ‘Outgunned, Outspent, Out-Lied’

or if you prefer... a YouTube of her comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxfhrIAJA54

it's going to be a rout, as it should.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

this one is especially for @transplantbillsfan

it is a breitbart article but is the only one i could find that goes into as much detail. read just the quotes if you don't want the commentary. in it, she decries the current state of both the RNC and the DNC.

Hillary Clinton Decries ‘Bankrupt’ DNC: ‘We’re Going to Be ‘Outgunned, Outspent, Out-Lied’

or if you prefer... a YouTube of her comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxfhrIAJA54

it's going to be a rout, as it should.

Out-lied, eh? WOW, they're losing everywhere!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is my nightmare.

Conversation

gjkVMelR_x96.png

Party leaders who are worried about Democrats’ chances in 2020 are wondering about possible late entrants to the race. Sherrod Brown? Michelle Obama?
6:20 AM · Oct 22, 2019·SocialFlow
  • Like (+1) 1

More on the above -- Joe's done and everyone knows it. 

Joe can't win, won't win... 

Liz can win the primary, but can't come close in the general...

Mayor Pete can't win either...

Bernie can't win the primary, might be able to come the closest in the general but the establishment DNC won't let it go that far...

4 more years in the bank, and one new avatar for Transplant 12+ months away. Should be fun. 

• Like (+1) 2