Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Updated that for you. It's a crisis now, what with only 11 1/2 years left to live and all....

Noted. Thanks. Hard to keep up with all of the apocalyptic predictions and terminology when it changes so often. You know, because the science is "settled."

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm sure he bought carbon offsets, so he's fine.

Yup. I am sure that putting money in a piggy bank will suddenly reverse our climate "crisis."

PROGRESSIVISM IS CARING ABOUT THE LITTLE PEOPLE 

‘I’m Starting Not To Care That She Is Brutal To Her Staff.’

“I thought every candidate had a good moment or two, though my memory is blurred by the unrelenting pace produced by too many topics and the tug-of-war for control of the conversation. Klobuchar had some smart answers. I’m starting not to care that she is brutal to her staff. (Why do we care so much about that? 99.9 percent of us will never work for her.)”

That’s Larry Sabato from the University of Virginia’s Center for Politics.

2 hours ago, KRC said:

Noted. Thanks. Hard to keep up with all of the apocalyptic predictions and terminology when it changes so often. You know, because the science is "settled."

Yup. I am sure that putting money in someone else's piggy bank will suddenly reverse our climate "crisis."

FIFY

13 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

As usual Transplantee has his/her head up its ass and spews opinions and "facts" without providing any kind of backup.

Backup???

Bruh, it's not difficult to find the fundraising numbers for all the candidates and add them up.

This isn't some overly complex thing to find. 

If you need guidance, use Google to find the official campaign numbers and a calculator to add them up.

Or don't do that if you don't want. Seems some of you are desperate to keep up this false narrative. 

55 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Backup???

Bruh, it's not difficult to find the fundraising numbers for all the candidates and add them up.

This isn't some overly complex thing to find. 

If you need guidance, use Google to find the official campaign numbers and a calculator to add them up.

Or don't do that if you don't want. Seems some of you are desperate to keep up this false narrative. 

Ah, a teacher who can't/won't learn. How many times do you have to be told that if you make claims, you are the person who needs to back up those claims. I don't need to back them up for you. Why is this so hard for you to understand? When it comes to you it's like Groundhog Day all over again.

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Ah, a teacher who can't/won't learn. How many times do you have to be told that if you make claims, you are the person who needs to back up those claims. I don't need to back them up for you. Why is this so hard for you to understand? When it comes to you it's like Groundhog Day all over again.

Keep deflecting with your ad hominem attack rather than addressing the issue at hand.

Start here. It's the obvious place to start, and notice the stark difference between blue and red:

https://www.fec.gov/data/raising-bythenumbers/

Edited by transplantbillsfan