snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Please PLEASE make this happen.

She focuses on Wisconsin, wins Wisconsin, loses every other state.  :w00t:

And really, if we found out Hillary were calling around Wall Street to tell donors "Do not back Warren," would anyone be surprised?

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, John Adams said:

It worked exactly how the cliche said. R voters mostly hated Trump but fell in line behind him and voted like lemmings. 

Ds didn't really like Hillary that much and many stayed home. 

Trump won. 

Got that backwards champ

R voters liked Trump.  The party establishment hated him and pushed for Jeb!

D voters liked Bernie.  The party establishment rigged the system for Hiliary

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Obama: "You don't need to do this, Joe."

Now we know what he meant. He knew, because Clinton had all this on Joe in 2016, that all Joe's dirt would come out. And that, in turn, would reflect poorly on 44's own legacy. Obama tried to warn his 'BFF" -- but his BFF ignored that advice. 

Now the world will see Joe for who he truly is: a corrupt, establishment flunkie with no principles. He's a joke. And history will not be kind to him. 

(He deserves EVERY bit of what's coming)

But @transplantbillsfan will still be there, ready to pull that lever for Joe. Though, at this point, that vote is going to have to be write in.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Elizabeth Warren Virtue Signals About the Evil of Private Prisons, but Oh the Hypocrisy

Warren invested in Vanguard Target Retirement 2025—a retirement account run by the Vanguard Group, an investment management company—which in turn invested more than 30 percent of its money in Vanguard’s domestic stock index fund. Vanguard was the top shareholder of Corrections Corporation of America (CCA), and one of the largest of GEO Group, both private prison companies, according to data from the Securities and Exchange Commission. Vanguard owned more than 12 million CCA shares and nearly 9 million GEO Group shares, which were worth roughly $456 million and $216 million, respectively, in March 2013.

Elizabeth bought a Mutual Fund  and one of the companies that was invested in by the Mutual Fund vendor was CCA .  So that's supporting private prisons?  OK.

Has anyone here ever looked at their 401K mutual fund to see if they agree with all the companies the Mutual Fund participates in?

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Elizabeth bought a Mutual Fund  and one of the companies that was invested in by the Mutual Fund vendor was CCA .  So that's supporting private prisons?  OK.

Has anyone here ever looked at their 401K mutual fund to see if they agree with all the companies the Mutual Fund participates in?

Gonna have to agree with RDB here. I don’t necessarily care for the policies FAANG companies put forward but they’re a staple in almost every fund I invest in.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Obama: "You don't need to do this, Joe."

Now we know what he meant. He knew, because Clinton had all this on Joe in 2016, that all Joe's dirt would come out. And that, in turn, would reflect poorly on 44's own legacy. Obama tried to warn his 'BFF" -- but his BFF ignored that advice. 

Now the world will see Joe for who he truly is: a corrupt, establishment flunkie with no principles. He's a joke. And history will not be kind to him. 

(He deserves EVERY bit of what's coming)

But @transplantbillsfan will still be there, ready to pull that lever for Joe. Though, at this point, that vote is going to have to be write in.

Why would I vote for Joe if he's not on the ticket?

You already know, as I've told you a number of times, I'm not hitching my wagon to Joe.  Writing in a candidate to vote for is moronic. 

You must really like me.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Why would I vote for Joe if he's not on the ticket?

You already know, as I've told you a number of times, I'm not hitching my wagon to Joe.  Writing in a candidate to vote for is moronic. 

You must really like me.

I just find it telling you've gone out of your way for a day and a half now to NOT answer a direct question about Biden. And you think others are the partisans? :lol: 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I just find it telling you've gone out of your way for a day and a half now to NOT answer a direct question about Biden. And you think others are the partisans? :lol: 

He's waiting to answer until he gets his 4th grade class to vote on it. They're waiting on instructions from the NEA and NTA.

• Haha (+1) 2

WOW, the internal numbers must be real bad for Joe to be pandering this blatantly. :lol: 

He's literally using a black guy as a shield to deflect from a scandal... Think "woke" progressives aren't noticing/commenting/ridiculing him for this move? Because I just came back from a party full of 'em and damn.

It's over, Joe. Everyone knows it now -- even you. Your own party machinery did you dirty and threw you under the bus. Now Warren doesn't have to (rhetorically) murder Joe on the debate stage and risk slamming Obama in the process. She can't risk that because she's polling at close to 0% in the African American demo and she can't win without stealing Joe's "base". Instead, Joe will try to look tough by sticking it out another few weeks, but ultimately he'll drop out before we the new year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Can you imagine the balls on this guy? He gets his druggie, do nothing kid a sweetheart deal worth millions while he’s strongarming foreign countries and noe has the audacity to question the integrity of the people questioning him? No apologies, no defense, and no explanation. The level of corruption has gotten so thick it makes my head hurt and stomach turn.

• Thank you (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Can you imagine the balls on this guy? He gets his druggie, do nothing kid a sweetheart deal worth millions while he’s strongarming foreign countries and noe has the audacity to question the integrity of the people questioning him? No apologies, no defense, and no explanation. The level of corruption has gotten so thick it makes my head hurt and stomach turn.

Easily the most corrupt Western nation. And the people are too lazy to care.

Edited by Joe in Winslow