Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

When did Acosta work for Florida again? I can't seem to remember when he was a prosecutor for the State of Florida. Surely you can give me the dates he worked for the State of Florida at the time that the State of Florida gave Epstein that plea offer.

Again, this is seriously the hill you want to die on?

You can answer your own questions easily https://www.google.com/

I don't care if you play dumb, it won't help you. 

Image result for trump epstein

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump probably is in the top 10 of quantity of meaningless public photos or what we call "selfies" seeing as he was a major attender of parties in NYC from 1978 to 2017.

he may be top 3 worldwide

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

When did Acosta work for Florida again? I can't seem to remember when he was a prosecutor for the State of Florida. Surely you can give me the dates he worked for the State of Florida at the time that the State of Florida gave Epstein that plea offer.

Again, this is seriously the hill you want to die on?

Does it matter which particular hill?

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Biden is running away with it so far. You think Biden can beat Epsteins sex buddy Trump? 

No.

I don't know if he did or didn 't, but last time he admitted sexually assaulting women and got elected.

nominating an inspiring candidAte would be a better strategy than depending on this stuff to win.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

No.

I don't know if he did or didn 't, but last time he admitted sexually assaulting women and got elected.

nominating an inspiring candidAte would be a better strategy than depending on this stuff to win.

This is even worse. 39 children accused a man of sexually exploiting them and Alex Acosta gave that man a super light way out. Epstein went on to molest more children, Acosta got a position in Trump's cabinet. 

Thats a big issue. I hope the Dems ram it down Trumps thoat 

Just now, Tiberius said:

They can't. Because Epstein's deal was cut to help the incoming Secretary of State and newly elected POTUS in 2008.  In other words, what you're projecting onto Trump was actually done by the DNC to protect HRC and Obama. Thems the facts. 

And highlighting it will doom the DNC's chances, not improve them.

Which is why people are questioning your chosen strategy on this story. It's doing more damage to your partisan heroes than it does to Trump. By miles and miles. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

This is even worse. 39 children accused a man of sexually exploiting them and Alex Acosta gave that man a super light way out. Epstein went on to molest more children, Acosta got a position in Trump's cabinet. 

Good luck with that.

If you could come up with a video of Trump and teen age girl peeing on a bed, you might have something. 

What ever happened to that Russian pee tape?

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They can't. Because Epstein's deal was cut to help the incoming Secretary of State and newly elected POTUS in 2008.  In other words, what you're projecting onto Trump was actually done by the DNC to protect HRC and Obama. Thems the facts. 

So Trump appointed Acosta for protecting Clinton? Lol, seriously? 

Epstein was Trumps buddy, then Acosta got him a sweet deal, and Trump rewarded him. Hmmmm...

Just now, reddogblitz said:

Good luck with that.

If you could come up with a video of Trump and teen age girl peeing on a bed, you might have something. 

What ever happened to that Russian pee tape?

We know Trump appointed Acosta, and why did Acosta resign? 

You do agree that what Acosta did was horrible, right? Right? 

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

It's how our legal system works. Money talks and BS walks.  Did you miss the OJ trial?

It's not suppose to work that way. Girls got sexually assaulted after Acosta let this monster go. He should have resigned instead of putting his name to such a horrible deal. But he knew he'd be rewarded, and Trump rewarded him. #draintheswamp 

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I really wonder at what point posters like @Deranged Rhino are going to acknowledge they were wrong about Biden and that he is, in fact, the most likely Democratic candidate...

(and thus, our most likely next President :flirt:)

Probably never, because no one gives a ***** about you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's not suppose to work that way. Girls got sexually assaulted after Acosta let this monster go. He should have resigned instead of putting his name to such a horrible deal. But he knew he'd be rewarded, and Trump rewarded him. #draintheswamp 

A lot of things don't work the way they are supposed to.  Sadly it's the way the world works.

Elect Elizabeth I guess.  She want to take the "dark money" out of politics.

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

-----------------------

is Obama going to endorse a candidate?

sure ain't Joe Biden  :D

Nope.  He wouldn't want his legacy tarnished by a defeat.  I figured he was out of this race because if he wanted to be involved in it, the DNC would have been far far more organized than it has been and not led by a middle manager from his administration.  

2020 Dems are on their own.  Nobody wants Clinton and Obama doesn't want any of them.