Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Bob&Doug said:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/08/12/uh-oh-white-house-announcement-about-enforcing-a-clinton-era-law-related-to-immigration-could-spark-lefty-head-explosions

This is what 4D chess looks like......

I can't wait for the reactions

Betcha the Left blows a nut

Say goodnight Gracie

Yep, and they’re already lashing out. CNN choads were all over it today, talking about the raid in MIS. Most hilarious argument was that those who owned the companies weren’t being punished. So it’s cool to break the law and be here illegally , possibly even collecting “ free” gub’mint money. But go after those evil folks who are providing illegal immigrants a job.

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yep, and they’re already lashing out. CNN choads were all over it today, talking about the raid in MIS. Most hilarious argument was that those who owned the companies weren’t being punished. So it’s cool to break the law and be here illegally , possibly even collecting “ free” gub’mint money. But go after those evil folks who are providing illegal immigrants a job.

They are going to go after the employers. They first must determine how many illegals the employers are hiring.

42 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

They are going to go after the employers. They first must determine how many illegals the employers are hiring.

Of course they are, but the outrage was over “ targeting “ the illegals instead of the employers. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Because the racist card worked so well for them in 2016. 

It's like they didn't learn a thing from 2016. 

Oh. Wait. They didn't. Because they didn't "lose" in 2016, it was "stolen" from them. And by believing that lie, they condemned themselves to repeat their mistakes rather than undergo the required self reflection and introspection required to right the ship. 

• Like (+1) 4

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You know they're just trolling Snipes at this point. 

The story is false as everyone should know that only undocumented illegal alien 6 year olds are allowed to hold the office of President of the United States as their age and nationality are unverifiable.  All other 6 year olds must wait roughly 30 years to hold the office. ?

Just how stupid of a story can we get them to fact check?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Taro T said:

You know they're just trolling Snipes at this point. 

The story is false as everyone should know that only undocumented illegal alien 6 year olds are allowed to hold the office of President of the United States as their age and nationality are unverifiable.  All other 6 year olds must wait roughly 30 years to hold the office. ?

Just how stupid of a story can we get them to fact check?

I hunt Snipes. At night.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because the racist card worked so well for them in 2016. 

It's like they didn't learn a thing from 2016. 

Oh. Wait. They didn't. Because they didn't "lose" in 2016, it was "stolen" from them. And by believing that lie, they condemned themselves to repeat their mistakes rather than undergo the required self reflection and introspection required to right the ship. 

There is the theory you use the same tactic with a slightly more likable moderate candidate (Biden) and you squeak by in the electoral college with those states Trump won by less than 1% (PA, MI, WI).  It's risky but may be the best chance they have.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

There is the theory you use the same tactic with a slightly more likable moderate candidate (Biden) and you squeak by in the electoral college with those states Trump won by less than 1% (PA, MI, WI).  It's risky but may be the best chance they have.

I propose that a better way to win would be a positive message like "Hope and Change" and just expound on how great the post Trump era will be.  People are getting tired of the chaos.  A world without a president doing personal attacks and trolling and all the collateral damage that causes is sounding more and more appealing as each day/twitter troll goes by.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I propose that a better way to win would be a positive message like "Hope and Change" and just expound on how great the post Trump era will be.  People are getting tired of the chaos.  A world without a president doing personal attacks and trolling and all the collateral damage that causes is sounding more and more appealing as each day/twitter troll goes by.

The Democrats are out of time.  They are hopeless slaves to the Trump 24/7 mania.  The Democrats had all this time to come up with decent ideas about healthcare, transportation, college debt, law enforcement reform, moderate gun control positions, etc.  

Not to mention coalesce around three candidates, not 20+.  

They pissed it all away on the "Trump is Bad" feel good emotional rage out and fighting "every" single battle instead of picking them.  

Trump is especially vulnerable on healthcare and transportation because he hasn't done a thing about either issue.  

Edited by dpberr
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for nathan fillion gif

One could presume that poor David isn't making high enough monthly payments to even reduce the principle. If he has that much student debt then he should certainly be able to earn enough to pay it back.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for nathan fillion gif

And whose fault is that?

Did Fredo tie you down and make you sign the loan application?

I came out of college with ZERO debt because I joined the Marines after high school (so I could go to college) and went to college on the GI Bill and part time jobs. I have a family, a home, and live debt free.  I have ZERO sympathy for you. 

Where were his parents?

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1