Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

THAT’S BEEN OBVIOUS FOR AT LEAST A DECADE:  

Politicians Don’t Actually Care What Voters Want: Does that statement sound too cynical? Unfortunately, the evidence supports it.

Also obvious for at least as long: This isn’t because the politicians are smarter.

To be fair, most voters are idiots...

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She would be the best shot to beat Trump, without a doubt... 

But I think she's too smart to run. The question is, will she be forced to?

oh, i think there is already a plan to draft her. i mean... you've seen the nutjobs they have put out there, right?

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In light of all the attacks on Joe from the Obama administration policies, how is she going to differentiate herself from the pack, and distance herself from the policies of her husband that the idiots are now attacking?

Would be interesting to see how she would navigate the tightrope of the insane loonies and trying to keep the Obama 'hope' message alive as it's being systematically torn down to oust Biden.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If that were true, she wouldn't be on her nasty ass B word tour. She hates America, is happy to say how much she hates America,  and she does not appear to give a ***** if anyone knows it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If that were true, she wouldn't be on her nasty ass B word tour. She hates America, is happy to say how much she hates America,  and she does not appear to give a ***** if anyone knows it. 

yes, but that is the Dems platform isn't it?

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

yes, but that is the Dems platform isn't it?

They can use any of the current clown car members to represent MO's ideas.

Note: I actually dislike Michelle Obama a LOT less than most people seem to (talk about polarizing!)  I just do not feel she is in any way qualified to run for president. Her job experience is poor, her people skills are poorer, and why did she give up her law license again?  

Honestly? She'd be better off living the high life she does than getting down into the political mud that she seems to be so ill suited for. Let her go scam some more money off Netflix or use a ghost writer to "write" another book and let her be very happy with her life. She'd be nuts to run for President. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1