Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bye, Pete.

"I'm not asking for your vote" is a great line when you're running for President.

Of course, he's never really been a serious contender - he's just looking for an appointment.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

What the ***** is he even talking about with his idiotic metaphor?

Something someone else wrote for him that he was too dim to understand in the first place... he has the expression of tone of a 7th grader delivering a science fair speech his parent wrote for him. 

The gay guy is screwed with all that is going down in South Bend after a white police officer didn't have his body cam or vehicle cam turned on when he shot a black man.

The details are hard to find in this case, so they automatically play the race card no matter what happened leading up to the shooting, which means Buttigieg is under major scrutiny.

There may be some people in your life who you wonder if they are the smartest, stupid person you know, or the stupidest, smart person that you know.

I now present to you, the stupidest, stupid person:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

7 hours ago, Hedge said:

And now...Gayparations.

It would seem to me that the federal government should charge them for giving them the same thing that their partners did. I can only presume, but one would think that it's difficult to see who's sticking it up your ass. Just think of it as the Fed's direct deposit program. :bag:

34 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It would seem to me that the federal government should charge them for giving them the same thing that their partners did. I can only presume, but one would think that it's difficult to see who's sticking it up your ass. Just think of it as the Fed's direct deposit program. :bag:

This is the issue Warren is running for President on? She’s been a Senator for a while now. Fix it Liz! The President doesn’t write legislation, the Congress does. Seems like she get back to her office a write a bill.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

This is the issue Warren is running for President on? She’s been a Senator for a while now. Fix it Liz! The President doesn’t write legislation, the Congress does. Seems like she get back to her office a write a bill.

You are ***** dreaming. The democrat party does not want to fix anything. If they wanted to fix anything, by-and-large they would have to agree with republican proposals, which with give republicans the "win". They can't have the republicans winning for political reasons. They only want the issues. They've had chances over and over to fix certain issues and have found a way to not fix them but blame republicans.

Can anyone give me sound reasoning for not fixing our borders in light of:

sex slavery

drug smuggling

allowing unvetted illegal aliens into the interior of our country including MS-13